What's new

Lobo Online Ranked Video Series

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Howdy, Lobonians. I've working up to making a series similar to the videos of Maximillian, but with a focus on the main man.
I'm going to to get as good as I can with Lobo, and then start recording. I thought it'd be useful for those who wanted to learn Lobo. Watching people play is the best way to learn IMO. And hopefully it'll get more people playing him.
But, yeah. I was just making sure this would be something you'd all be interested in.

Y/N?

UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
>BIG OL' PATCH HAPPENS
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
UPDATE:
[
UPDATE:

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Haha I remember Maximilian trying Lobo and he gave up before the week of was even over. It's funny because I don't think I've ever seen him give up a week of.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
what videos do you remcommend i watch if i want to see a good lobo?
TheUltimateAres
kylebadass123

They have some good Lobo footage on youtube, Kyle definitely deserves more views he's a decent player.

I may have said Acid Glow, but for some reason his channel isn't as appealing to me anymore.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Or mine, when I'm posting :cool:
I'm setting up the capture card tomorrow and I'll be recording as soon as possible. I'll also try to make 'em entertaining too :v

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
My Lobo is decent imo. I do have patches where I get in a zone and destroy my opponent. I really need to be more frequent in those patches, though.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
You're damn straight I will. Come for the Lobo, stay for salty Derocus.
I understand its frustrating to play vs doomsday , especially with low tier character like lobo but man , its just a game . I dont want to be insulted for having fun

I would love to see more lobos on psn I'm tired of playing superfags.
Howdy, Lobonians. I've working up to making a series similar to the videos of Maximillian and true talent, but with a focus on the main man.
I'm going to to get as good as I can with Lobo, and then start recording. I thought it'd be useful for those who wanted to learn Lobo. Watching people play is the best way to learn IMO. And hopefully it'll get more people playing him.
But, yeah. I was just making sure this would be something you'd all be interested in.

Y/N?

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Wham bam. It's up.
Updated OP with it too.

Let me know if there was stuff I could have done and didn't. I'm not satisfied with this gameplay. I know I coulda played a lot better, but I was nervous about being recorded. There was originally commentary, but we decided it was too complicated and honestly, not all that good.
Yeah, lemme know what you think :]