What's new

Lobo New and Improved BnB Thread post 1.06

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Also, if anyone wants to post their highest damaging corner combos to help me out, that would be awesome. Pretty soon I will add mb toss starter, 2/3 bar combos, interactable combos, and corner combos.

I'm wondering if the corner allows us to get any more damage, or if sticking to our regular combos nets more damage. I guess we'll find out.

from raw MB toss:

MB Toss, B2U1, 113 xx high pump shot/czar toss does 39%

corner combos:

notations: combo1 = B2u1, 113 xx Czar Toss MB, dash under, 21 xx hook charge 43%
combo2 = b2u1, 113 xx czar toss mb, dash under, 21 xx mid shot (enough advantage to get a safe dash in) 45%
swaggy combo3 = 113, 1, D1, 11 xx czar toss mb, b3, f21 xx low chain 44%

I'll have the damage results for the above combos later

(two shells and 2 bars needed for this combo)

B2U1, 1 xx MB High Pump Shot, D1 xx Czar Toss MB, B3, F21 xx Low Chain for 60%

Last edited:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Making updates to the thread.

I went with a new organizational format... with the spoilers and such. Let me know if you like it like this better or if you'd rather sift through walls of combos.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
21>>df1d>>d2>> dash foward>>113>>dbf2 MB >>b2u1 >> df3 - 35% 1 meter and trait*/39% off of j2 jump in which will most likely come off of anyways

21>>df1d>>d2>> dash foward>>113>>dbf2 MB >>b2u1 >> df3 - 35% 1 meter and trait*/39% off of j2 jump in which will most likely come off of anyways
I posted an identical combo to this a while back, but it deals a little more damage.

21 xx trait low shot, d2, 113 xx czar toss mb, b3, f21 xx low hook

Does around 37% (1 trait) 39% (2 trait).

bonus combos i found

(corner) 21 xx low shot, 1, 113 xx czar toss mb, b2u1 xx spin cycle

42%, easy to time, places them back in the corner

whiff punish from stand 3

3 xx mbb3, j2, b2u1, 113 xx czar toss

does 48% without trait, 56% with trait.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
This combo Is good if you don't have your b1 links down even though its harder to do after a 21 low shell shot you can link with a b1 toss and a regular ender into hook charge is a bout 42 or 44 I can't remember and if you want the damey ending in space hook will bump int a couple percentages. Every percent counts.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
This combo Is good if you don't have your b1 links down even though its harder to do after a 21 low shell shot you can link with a b1 toss and a regular ender into hook charge is a bout 42 or 44 I can't remember and if you want the damey ending in space hook will bump int a couple percentages. Every percent counts.
Yeah I only posted because of how hard it is to link b1, I was looking for execution and d2 is alot easier. Wasn't looking for the highest damaging combo or anything just an easier option for low pump shot combos.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
I posted an identical combo to this a while back, but it deals a little more damage.

21 xx trait low shot, d2, 113 xx czar toss mb, b3, f21 xx low hook

Does around 37% (1 trait) 39% (2 trait).

bonus combos i found

(corner) 21 xx low shot, 1, 113 xx czar toss mb, b2u1 xx spin cycle

42%, easy to time, places them back in the corner

whiff punish from stand 3

3 xx mbb3, j2, b2u1, 113 xx czar toss

does 48% without trait, 56% with trait.
Nice those should be added

Seems like if the opponent gets opened up from low shot traited, you get a combo that isn't normally possible (for kinda subpar damage though)

If you do 21 xx low shot traited and they block 21 and not the low shot, you're able to get the following combo:

Low shot, 1 xx Czar Toss MB, B3, J2, 21 xx Hook Charge (34% with one shell, 38% with two shells)

the quirky thing about this combo is that you can't link 1 xx czar toss mb from 21 xx low shot if the 21 connects. If 1 xx czar toss is too difficult to input, you can do D1, however you lose 1% for doing it.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Have Lobo's BnB's changed since the most recent patch? I would assume not, but I still need to read up on if you guys have done anything with his trait since it almost goes full-screen.

Have Lobo's BnB's changed since the most recent patch? I would assume not, but I still need to read up on if you guys have done anything with his trait since it almost goes full-screen.
only real changes in his bnbs are:

b2u1, 113 xx czar toss mb, b3, f21 xx low hook bnb with trait can now end with hook charge, since it's faster. It's around the same damage and you get the preferred knockdown situation instead of low hook's meh advantage.

trait shells are unclashable, so instead of doing the generic b3 f3 unclashable ender, you can do: high pump shot mb, f23, or any non mb pump shot.

besides that, it's the same stuff.

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
I didn't see this one in the OP it's my personal go to BnB, 2 meter combo with trait max potential is 57% and it's easy to execute as well. (If I remember correctly the nuclear shells are unclashable correct?)

Variant One (With Trait)

Ji2, B2U1, 113xxMB Toss, B2U1xxMB Pumpshot (57%)

Variant Two (With Trait)

Ji2, B2U1, 3xxMB Toss, B2U1xxMB Pumpshot (57%)

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
I didn't see this one in the OP it's my personal go to BnB, 2 meter combo with trait max potential is 57% and it's easy to execute as well. (If I remember correctly the nuclear shells are unclashable correct?)

Variant One (With Trait)

Ji2, B2U1, 113xxMB Toss, B2U1xxMB Pumpshot (57%)

Variant Two (With Trait)

Ji2, B2U1, 3xxMB Toss, B2U1xxMB Pumpshot (57%)
You can get 57 1 bar mid screen kinda difficult timing but super easy In corner

It might be I was thinking with trait j2 b2u1 standing 3 tossmb b3 j2 21 space hook
cant remeber if its j2 or 3
Yeah, I remember doing a 57% too. But bonus damage from background bounce is the best lol. Normally easy 60+% with trait.

Swag trait combo for you guys.

(Trait) F21~MBB3, J2, B2U1, 113~MB toss, B2U1~Low space hook. 69%./71% if MB

Don't remember if I 12, or 113 tho. Still Swaggy and godlike if you hit confirm this shit.