What's new

Lobo - First Look at the Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

tazzmission

Banned
im starting to wonder now if scorpion will be a skin for lobo because he does look to have a far attack meaning the chain grab similar to scorpions spear

BGMD

Noob
so with Sobolov (Lobo in YJ) and Brooks (Oracle in Arkham games) being ONLY ones uncredited on IMDB page (removed now), this makes so much more sense

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I've been saying it before they even spoiled all of the characters; IF LOBO IS IN THIS GAME I WILL MAIN HIM, EVEN IF HE IS BARAKA BAD.

Oh shit, so he's actually gonna be fighting the new Batman skin?
Oh. Well, it's Batgirl then. Sweet. Now all this DLC bullshit - which people shouldn't have believed in the first place - can go out the window.
Well to be fair there was SOME truth to it, they Batgirl just ended up being a skin instead of a full on character. Don't be surprised if Powergirl is in as a skin for Superman.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well to be fair there was SOME truth to it, they Batgirl just ended up being a skin instead of a full on character. Don't be surprised if Powergirl is in as a skin for Superman.
Yeah, but they would never sell Batgirl as a paid DLC character.

black heels batgirl? i thought they'd go new 52 but i guess they did their own design.
I'm actually kind of glad (the new design thing, not the heel thing, that's stupid). I mean I can get why people want to see an already existing design,it's their favorite or they wanna see what it looks like in a game, but I actually like seeing how companies that don't own the character would redesign them in a way that fits them enough or is still the same enough that you still recognize them as who they are supposed to be but also see how different they'd be from their other incarnations when an outsider does their own take on them.

TL;DR I wanna see how different their take is and at the same time how much is the same. What they kept, and what they changed in the name of their vision.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm actually kind of glad (the new design thing, not the heel thing, that's stupid). I mean I can get why people want to see an already existing design,it's their favorite or they wanna see what it looks like in a game, but I actually like seeing how companies that don't own the character would redesign them in a way that fits them enough or is still the same enough that you still recognize them as who they are supposed to be but also see how different they'd be from their other incarnations when an outsider does their own take on them.

TL;DR I wanna see how different their take is and at the same time how much is the same. What they kept, and what they changed in the name of their vision.
yeah im all for new designs, i would have felt a certain way if the default costumes in this game were the comic ones lol im just surprised because Martian Manhunter looks new 52 and so do Power Girl and Supergirl in the ios game so if they were in as skins and didnt have redesigns it would be weird

What if the Brazillian (I think that was it) page was describing Lobo and the costumes that accompany hin? Batgirl for Batman, Zod for Superman and Scorpion... for Lobo?
I really hope this is true. I don't want any MK characters in this but I'm not that bothered if they are just skins.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

Powergirl has heels more often, though thy're blue. Gold around boots could indicate Powergirl too.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
I think the idea of complete different characters as skins is dumb as hell.(batgirl as a batman skin :confused: can you say tranny?) Do we have any evidence of this happening cause i have a feeling nether realm is above a cheap cop-out for characters like that