What's new

Lobo - First Look at the Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

I think the idea of complete different characters as skins is dumb as hell. Do we have any evidence of this happening cause i have a feeling nether realm is above a cheap cop-out for characters like that
boon hinted, hector confirmed, so you either get john stewart, batgirl, supergirl, red arrow as their own characters taking the slot for better characters than not have them at all?

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
boon hinted, hector confirmed, so you either get john stewart, batgirl, supergirl, red arrow as their own characters taking the slot for better characters than not have them at all?
every one else seems stoked i just don't like the idea id personally rather not have em at all if theyre just cosmetic reskins except maybe john stewart cause at least hes a green lantern[/quote]

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really hope its the Batgirl Alt, the only small thing that will look off is that small throw batman does at end of his chain,,, wonder will they give her a different Super, or swap the Batmobile with a Wheelchair haha

I reckon they will give one ALT free with every DLC, (Hoping 2)

like next DLC they give a ZOD skin free for Superman
etc

Lobo - Batgirl ( batman alt w/ voice ) released together

MMM - Zod ( supes alt w/ voice ) released together

2nd season pass announced later on

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
Really hope its the Batgirl Alt, the only small thing that will look off is that small throw batman does at end of his chain,,, wonder will they give her a different Super, or swap the Batmobile with a Wheelchair haha

I reckon they will give one ALT free with every DLC, (Hoping 2)

like next DLC they give a ZOD skin free for Superman
etc
Hahahaha if they had the wheelchair swap out i would support different character reskins

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
His b3 looks incredible, his forward dash lowers his hitbox to avoid highs, he apparently has varying types of ammo similar to Green Arrow, his Super appears to hit overhead similar to Aquaman's. Overall, I was incredibly impressed. I'll definitely be taking him into the lab May 7th. Does any other character have a projectile-based b3?

Komatose

The Prettiest
His b3 looks incredible, his forward dash lowers his hitbox to avoid highs, he apparently has varying types of ammo similar to Green Arrow, his Super appears to hit overhead similar to Aquaman's. Overall, I was incredibly impressed. I'll definitely be taking him into the lab May 7th. Does any other character have a projectile-based b3?
Harley Quinn. And yeah his super is just so sick... That's more than enough reason to try him out because of just that alone.