What's new

Lobo - First Look at the Intergalactic Bounty Hunter

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
If he's supposed to be fighting a Batman skin, then that's undeniably Batgirl. Looks like these rumored DLC's are just alt skins.

Hell, I could even see Scorpion as a Batman skin.

Awesome!
f34 = b11
and dat low takedown

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
They are working her around the clock haha. I wouldn't mind who does the voice acting, but it will most likely be Tara. Not that I'm complaining. As long as they don't filter Batgirls voice like Ravens. :cool:
Hopefully she would get her own lines and quotes for the costume (if true) because if I hear Batman in any of his billion costumes say "Stay Down" one more time, I will kill someone.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Hopefully she would get her own lines and quotes for the costume (if true) because if I hear Batman in any of his billion costumes say "Stay Down" one more time, I will kill someone.
Haha. I kind of like the "Stay down". I agree though, shouldn't be what Batgirl says.

tazzmission

Banned
Wonder who they'd get for Batgirl's voice...Tara is the most obvious choice, having voiced the character in B:TAS as well as doing Raven and Harley in Injustice.
if and only if this ends up being true i question if martian manhunter black canary and the other 2 will be the real dlc

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Oh shit, so he's actually gonna be fighting the new Batman skin?
Oh. Well, it's Batgirl then. Sweet. Now all this DLC bullshit - which people shouldn't have believed in the first place - can go out the window.
yup and we can safely assume zod will be a skin too :)

Dapman

Currently playing as Lex Luthor.
Me.

But that may change if NRS can turn the character I hate the second most in the DCU into something likable for me...
How could you hate Lobo? He's good fun, and a pretty amusing punisher/wolverine parody if I do say so myself.

sea_guy

Monitor
Well, Lobo started out as a joke character, but he wound up in a lot of overly self-serious 90s comics that were more trying to ape Punisher books than make fun of them. I think it depends on how you were introduced to him - I thought he was a terrible character too until Grant Morrison made him an archbishop of The First Celestial Church of the Triple Fish-God in 52.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
How could you hate Lobo? He's good fun, and a pretty amusing punisher/wolverine parody if I do say so myself.
Based on all I've seen from him in the DCAU and wiki, I really don't like his look, personality, story and I found him annoying.

I think his look in Injustice is cool though. So that's one thing I like about him...

Dapman

Currently playing as Lex Luthor.
Based on all I've seen from him in the DCAU and wiki, I really don't like his look, personality, story and I found him annoying.

I think his look in Injustice is cool though. So that's one thing I like about him...
They all come 'round to the main mans side eventually ;)