What's new

Lobo - First DLC Character Official Gameplay Trailer - Available May 7th for Download

RocketScientist

Satellites actually...
I'm really liking the personality of Lobo, almost makes me want to get him. I'm going to wait to see who the other DLC characters are though. I'm just going to stick with the compatibility packs to get the costumes, I really, really hope that awful-looking Batman costume isn't the only costume that will be in the compatibility pack.
Sorry for the newb question...but what is a compatibility pack?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The season pass advertisement showed flashpoint skins for Aquaman, WW, and Flash. Does this mean there are more with the season pass (I haven't bought it) or just that they have more Flaspoint skins they will sell us at some point?
It's likely part of the compatibility pack that comes with the DLC character. So it's likely free with the mandatory download of updates(so that everyone can use their characters they paid for)

RocketScientist

Satellites actually...
It's likely part of the compatibility pack that comes with the DLC character. So it's likely free with the mandatory download of updates(so that everyone can use their characters they paid for)
Sorry, new to this...does the compatibility pack come out for everyone? Does everyone get the skins regardless of if they purchased the DLC?

Error

DF2+R2
Sorry for the newb question...but what is a compatibility pack?
It is a data packet for people who don't have the DLC, it basically allows someone with a DLC character to play online against someone without the DLC character. When DLC is released you're probably going to be prompted to install this pack and you'll also receive free costumes as a bonus.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This may be me, but Lobo seems "Uninspired". I know this is just a reveal trailer, but there are playing with his guns WAY to much. Lobo's powers are INSANE! Yet they're playing with his guns to much.

I'll just have to wait and see on May 7th.