What's new

Lobo - First DLC Character Official Gameplay Trailer - Available May 7th for Download

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I like his taunt while walking backwards, that's so sick. I expected him to be a little flashier though honestly, but he looks fun and unique. He's kinda like if Scorpion and Ghost Rider had a kid, no homo.

thought he looked awesome that roll is great for getting in quick, his guns looked a bit slow on start up, he has a grappling hook of his own, so sorry Batman awesome super move, some great throws that can be meter burned i really liked what i saw :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
His model looks really cool. I just don't really like how slow he looks. He will probably be one of my most played though. Gotta be the Metal dude. Heavy Metal apparel, Black Metal make up, Nu Metal hair. Plus dat cigar. Oh an he is a biker. So yeah, he turned out pretty badass. I was worried because of his promo picture. He looked anorexic, but they fixed it. Wonder what his trait was. People say he is loading his gun, so maybe like Green Arrows? Either way those grapples look pretty good.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
looks a hybrid character in the gameplay department, using some grappling techniques, along with some rushdown potential with the chains

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Lobo looks REALLY solid. I was really hoping they would add him to the IGAU roster and now that they did, well, it will be fun playing him for sure.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'm really liking the personality of Lobo, almost makes me want to get him. I'm going to wait to see who the other DLC characters are though. I'm just going to stick with the compatibility packs to get the costumes, I really, really hope that awful-looking Batman costume isn't the only costume that will be in the compatibility pack.