What's new

Lobo - First DLC Character Official Gameplay Trailer - Available May 7th for Download

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm convinced thats the line up.

The fact that the voice actors for those characters are confirmed under the names of different characters seems like an obvious troll.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
We'd probably know it by now, but wouldn't it be nice if we got S.T.A.R. Labs missions for every DLC character?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
CC as a skin would suck. Character or nothing pls.

so let's agree on nothing because scarecrow would be better.

Lobo looks boring as hell. Also Batman's skin not being Bat-Girl just ads to the rumour of NRS ruining this game by putting MK characters in. Was so hyped for today but now I'm just disappointed.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Everything about this dude screams METAL. Oh my God. I seriously hope he fits my playstyle, wanna main him so bad... But where the fuck is that Batman skin from?

JLG

Noob
Is it wrong that I laughed so much at that death scene that I was in tears?

Lobo looks amazing. But don't forget guys, we still have at least three more DLC characters to go. We can't play 'em all and still be good.

Or... can we?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Looks like I'm the only one who's uninterested in this character,yawn'!. Anyone else want general zod? I mean the real superman 2 terrace stamp zod.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Looks like I'm the only one who's uninterested in this character,yawn'!. Anyone else want general zod? I mean the real superman 2 terrace stamp zod.
I kinda hate Zod every time I read a comic with him in it he was just boring

and Lobo looks awesome might be one of my mains

I'm really liking the personality of Lobo, almost makes me want to get him. I'm going to wait to see who the other DLC characters are though. I'm just going to stick with the compatibility packs to get the costumes, I really, really hope that awful-looking Batman costume isn't the only costume that will be in the compatibility pack.
If there are 100 counting the costumes already in the game and out for pre-orders/iOS, then I think it came down to 24 costumes left, that would be 6 costumes per DLC character.

RocketScientist

Satellites actually...
Flashpoint, Thomas Wayne.
The season pass advertisement showed flashpoint skins for Aquaman, WW, and Flash. Does this mean there are more with the season pass (I haven't bought it) or just that they have more Flaspoint skins they will sell us at some point?