What's new

Liu Kang's +3 on block from Jails, hes not the only one!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Correct. For normals there is a 2f buffer. Your attacks comes out frame perfect if pressed in that 3 frame window, when coming out of block. Other situations do not have this buffer.
So Does this apply to Kabals NDC's when the opponent pokes before follow-up comes out?

Can you explain what situations? Thanks for the info

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
So its easier to challenge plus frames than it is to frametrap.
Guess that explains why i always lose or trade with a kung lao d3 when im +6

When liu kang makes you block, you are officially playing his game. No neutral and no footsies. It's liu kangs mix and buttons vs your defense

whilst someone trys to defend a plus3 12 of a character that can basically choose from 6 stagger options and the most brain dead easy hit confirm I scroll down my kano movelist and frame data and recognize that I haven't got a single one ✌

No character currently can steal so easy turn as Kang. The moment its his turn, you will most probably skip 2-3 turns at least.
You are guessing what he will use F4, F43 or any mixup after that and you are stuck at waiting and waiting. He also have many other option, 1,2 or 1,2,3 or 2,1,2 or B1,2,4 or F3.
He will always going to beat you to the pucnh and land first, which is huge, huge advantage with all the tools he have.
He have plenty of mixup potential, and if he decide he can just zone you out.

Last edited: