What's new

General/Other - Dualist Liu Kang: Dualist General Discussion

jordan ewell

BlakBoywonder
Hey guys it's been a minute. Can anyone tell me if there were any buffs that weren't mentioned for liu, my mkx won't load for some reason

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
B12 SS f44 is super easy now mid screen. 112 SS f44 is also easier.

Pressure is still +4 or +5 so the b1 still breaks armor and it works pretty much the same. Overall I'd say if you can break armor you get guaranteed damage and easier but confirms.

Light stance has noticeably better projectiles but still lack luster. Ex light ball is +15 (I think it was +14 before)

He is pretty much a slightly better version of what he was.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
B12 SS f44 is super easy now mid screen. 112 SS f44 is also easier.

Pressure is still +4 or +5 so the b1 still breaks armor and it works pretty much the same. Overall I'd say if you can break armor you get guaranteed damage and easier but confirms.

Light stance has noticeably better projectiles but still lack luster. Ex light ball is +15 (I think it was +14 before)

B12 Metamorphosis on block should now also be safe shouldn't it? Check to see if you can block Reptile's EX Slide as a reversal after it.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
B12 Metamorphosis on block should now also be safe shouldn't it? Check to see if you can block Reptile's EX Slide as a reversal after it.
I'm in bed but it is still pretty negative. I just did jump tests to look at plus frames and work on a few combos.

I'll have more time tomorrow but by then yall will have it. Lol

haketh

Noob

I was really hoping they'd make Light Projectiles power up his next healing after hitting to give it more of a niche but this is cool stuff.

Do Dark Balls still have the corner problem?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
B12 SS rc 113 now links midscreen which is pretty big. What is also big is f213 SS 12 bike kick links in the corner so no more dropping combos because they took the last fucking hit of F213.

f213 SS F1 no longer jails. f4 SS 113 links in the corner. F12 SS F1 links midscreen, in the corner 113 links.

Not a massive change really, but some luxury stuff. Honestly would have preferred his charge moves being better, but at least his light orbs are a bit better.