What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang Dragon's Fire & Flame Fist General Discussion

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Got a question as i dont have the beta.
Has the universal chip reduction and meter build reduction hurt flame fist?

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Got a question as i dont have the beta.
Has the universal chip reduction and meter build reduction hurt flame fist?
Its actually bugging out currently, the meter building is inconsistent, sometimes it builds meter, sometimes I doesn't, he still builds good meter when Shaolin Flame is on. Is it going to be fixed? Who knows man, Liu has whiffing issues since launch of the game and NRS haven't bothered much to fix them, but I still have my hopes up.

mk_mamood77

Liu/JohnnyKenshi main
Why is Liu's anti-airs are bad?? I think U4 should be a high instead of mid with larger hitbox to punish better and catch people jumping. All I can do for anti-airs with Liu is (edit: D2) which unsafe on whiff.

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Why is Liu's anti-airs are bad?? I think U4 should be a high instead of mid with larger hitbox to punish better and catch people jumping. All I can do for anti-airs with Liu is D4 which unsafe on whiff.
Liu Kang has a really good D2, try using that.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
What's Kang's best anti air for a jump in and a crossover?

His uppercut is pretty meaty but I'm hoping there is a chance for more damage hidden somewhere

mk_mamood77

Liu/JohnnyKenshi main
What's Kang's best anti air for a jump in and a crossover?

His uppercut is pretty meaty but I'm hoping there is a chance for more damage hidden somewhere
I was looking for the best moves you can convert off. D1, S4 U4 or u can catch them with air fireball