What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang and recommended nerf / information

you havent watched my video at all have you, even when you take away his fb cancels then he can still do the same thing as before since his fk mb will still be plus 2 lol. it wont change anything when those characters have no meter
Kinda hard to watch a video on Iraqi internet but whatever.

Well nerf the Fk and make the cancels negative. Then I'll be satisfied.

NEC Zyphox vs DJT tremor for example, if you dont have a 6 frame poke or a 8 frame armor your screwed, DJT has match knowleadge, why didnt ge get out of the wall? HE COULDNT, even commentators said it, hes cancels need to be less plus on block, thats all problem fixed. So people could armor out after the cancels like with tanya.
you and everyone who said that, dont know what theyre talking about. all he did was f213 , f213 ,f213 fk mb then d1 after or d3 lol!, it is not a block infinite. he did nothing in the slightest . this what im talking about . people just listen to what theyre told . how is that an infinite!? loooool . theres a gap after fk mb. 7frame move trades. watch my video dude, i hate when people post what they dont know. also after fk mb if liu kang does b1 and theyre a frame early then liu lang will get back 2 instead and get punished. were not jedi masters lol, i agree liu kang should be neutral after fk mb , but dont come in here arguing over sonething you dont know dude. false information. an infinite means you can do something forever! not 11% chip damage into a guessing game. think about it. i repeat THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LIU KANG INFINITE. people need to think before they post for real lol

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
i think people are still traumatized about vanilla kang that +14 fk mb though :DOGE

That was an infinite since you couldnt do shit

you and everyone who said that, dont know what theyre talking about. all he did was f213 , f213 ,f213 fk mb then d1 after or d3 lol!, it is not a block infinite. he did nothing in the slightest . this what im talking about . people just listen to what theyre told . how is that an infinite!? loooool . theres a gap after fk mb. 7frame move trades. watch my video dude, i hate when people post what they dont know. also after fk mb if liu kang does b1 and theyre a frame early then liu lang will get back 2 instead and get punished. were not jedi masters lol, i agree liu kang should be neutral after fk mb , but dont come in here arguing over sonething you dont know dude. false information. an infinite means you can do something forever! not 11% chip damage into a guessing game. think about it. i repeat THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LIU KANG INFINITE. people need to think before they post for real lol
And you think its "OK" to take a big risk to a very small reward? "7 frame trades" you foget that if you change from duck to stand it takes 1 frame... a 7 frame trades if your lucky if you miss time it you eat another combo! you have to do everithing perfect to just trade, thats why I say to not get into this situation you need a 6 frame move or a 8 frame armor so b1 doesnt destroy the armor. Again I trust NRS in Liu's normalization.

He can combo of F4 but nobody gets hit with that shit B let's be serious.

So what? Liu Kang has good armor, great neutral game, & zoning, so what's your point? NRS nerfed the guaranteed/looping FBCs obviously because the tactic is unfair & OP.

I guarantee the nerf hammer is coming.
liu kang doesnt have great armour what are you talking about.you need to watch my video in the original post bro. your not listening as to why they cant nerf the cancels and need to nerf the fk mb or make his b1 11 frame start up instead, if his cancels become plus 2 or plus 6 after f213 then he can just do the same thing he could do before, to the same characters lol. and may aswell use dualist instead of dragons fire lol. ppl in this post dont have a clue lol

And you think its "OK" to take a big risk to a very small reward? "7 frame trades" you foget that if you change from duck to stand it takes 1 frame... a 7 frame trades if your lucky if you miss time it you eat another combo! you have to do everithing perfect to just trade, thats why I say to not get into this situation you need a 6 frame move or a 8 frame armor so b1 doesnt destroy the armor. Again I trust NRS in Liu's normalization.
read what i just said. seriously , you dont know what you're talking about dude, you dont need an 8 frame armour what are you talking about!!! and they said it doesnt take an extra frame to stand up anymore , that was ages ago lol. i just said i think fk mb should be 0 on block not plus 2 , if i miss time my b1 then i also get full combod. why arent you listening to what im saying bro. in one ear and out the other lol. watch the video in the original post , thanks and stop giving false information. WATCH THE VIDEO AND LISTEN lol :) .

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
read what i just said. seriously , you dont know what you're talking about dude, you dont need an 8 frame armour what are you talking about!!! and they said it doesnt take an extra frame to stand up anymore , that was ages ago lol. i just said i think fk mb should be 0 on block not plus 2 , if i miss time my b1 then i also get full combod. why arent you listening to what im saying bro. in one ear and out the other lol. watch the video in the original post , thanks and stop giving false information. WATCH THE VIDEO AND LISTEN lol :) .
Would b1 be the only option after mbfk?

Would b1 be the only option after mbfk?
no but thats what the argument is, if liu kang doing b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb is an infinite then so is kung laos 11214ex orb hat into 11214ex orb hat into 112124ex orb hat etc etc . people think f213 fbrc , f213 fb rc , f213fbrc fk mb into d1 is a block infinite lol! just shows how silly the commentators and people at NEC are to think that , its ridiculous. make fkmb 0 on block if ppl have an issue but no point in killing his true block strings. i explained why in the video lol

no but thats what the argument is, if liu kang doing b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb into b12 fk mb is an infinite then so is kung laos 11214ex orb hat into 11214ex orb hat into 112124ex orb hat etc etc . people think f213 fbrc , f213 fb rc , f213fbrc fk mb into d1 is a block infinite lol! just shows how silly the commentators and people at NEC are to think that , its ridiculous. make fkmb 0 on block if ppl have an issue but no point in killing his true block strings. i explained why in the video lol
maybe, mentioning Kung lao, they finally understand ...:coffee:

liu kang doesnt have great armour what are you talking about.you need to watch my video in the original post bro. your not listening as to why they cant nerf the cancels and need to nerf the fk mb or make his b1 11 frame start up instead, if his cancels become plus 2 or plus 6 after f213 then he can just do the same thing he could do before, to the same characters lol. and may aswell use dualist instead of dragons fire lol. ppl in this post dont have a clue lol
Because I don't care B. I just want him nerfed, nothing more or less.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
He can combo of F4 but nobody gets hit with that shit B let's be serious.

So what? Liu Kang has good armor, great neutral game, & zoning, so what's your point? NRS nerfed the guaranteed/looping FBCs obviously because the tactic is unfair & OP.

I guarantee the nerf hammer is coming.
You aren't nrs so nothing you say is "guaranteed". I dont know why i even bother trying to talk to most on this site. Full of horrible players who whine all day. Why dont you get good with your character instead of crying and wanting others nerfed?

You aren't nrs so nothing you say is "guaranteed". I dont know why i even bother trying to talk to most on this site. Full of horrible players who whine all day. Why dont you get good with your character instead of crying and wanting others nerfed?
Pretty good with my character if I do say so myself.

Why are you so scared tho? He's gonna get nerfed, just face it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Dude DF would still be way better than Dualist if he couldn't jail run cancels. Dualist pressure is mad gimmicky.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Pretty good with my character if I do say so myself.

Why are you so scared tho? He's gonna get nerfed, just face it.
Scared over a nerf to a character in a video game? Liu kang is definitely not the only character i use. Most of the people who complain here are bad. The ones crying will STILL lose after his nerf. Its not a big deal to me. But if more people stopped bitching and learned their own characters, tournaments wouldnt be free. Less bitching more learning.

Scared over a nerf to a character in a video game? Liu kang is definitely not the only character i use. Most of the people who complain here are bad. The ones crying will STILL lose after his nerf. Its not a big deal to me. But if more people stopped bitching and learned their own characters, tournaments wouldnt be free. Less bitching more learning.
Get some heart B. You're scared lol

Btw would u like to play? Online is not all that good but i wana see if you know your character since you say you do.
I'm in Iraq for another 6 months, so I'll see you in June. Plenty of practice time for you B.

OutworldKeith on xbone. I'll have a PS4 when I'm back stateside as well.

CaptainCM

Certified trash
Just nerf b12 to be -8 on block (-5 on b12 FBRC) or around there. That way going for an armor break is a read on both sides, not just Liu's victim. It will also give the defending character more reward for making a right guess, which I think is fair. IMO nerfing his other tools alongside this change would hit the character too hard and send him down the shitter, like Raiden.