What's new

Literally, who's dumb idea was Towers Of Time?

The Towers of Time is my most played mode in the game. Yeah, the difficulty can be ridiculous at times, but I mostly enjoy it. I like all the different kinds of conditions the ladders than have, rather than just the generic single player ladder. It spices things up.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
I agree that it’s dumb and annoying, but you are grossly exaggerating here. It takes just a few seconds. New variation, go to abilities tab, press 2 to bring up the presets, and choose one with the trophy icon. Wtf are you doing to make it take an hour?!
I mean it takes an hour to do it for the entire cast.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
I can not do Cassie and Friends. It is just unbearable with the Takeda missiles which waste my health and the Kung Jin and Jacqui always interrupting my combos. And even worse the cooldowns are so short on them. No way were they tested before hand.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I can not do Cassie and Friends. It is just unbearable with the Takeda missiles which waste my health and the Kung Jin and Jacqui always interrupting my combos. And even worse the cooldowns are so short on them. No way were they tested before hand.
I had use Takeda missele and health and jump and teleport with Scorpion