What's new

Let's agree on what GL needs in the patch

That doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about at all lol his zoning not being free = he knows lanterns matchups better than me???! Lmao logic must have skipped your brain. He said GL doesn't lose to cyborg or darkseid he's delusional. He's a good player but that doesn't exempt him from being wrong. This site is full or idiots and dick riders, in the last smart real and knowledgeable one standing.
Then why do you keep coming back? Bash the community, bash TYM but your on here every day. Why?

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
Ive never seen someone so wrong lol your right about 3 matches lol gl beats aquaman beats catwomen even with batman darkseid cybrog green arrow and blue dude are you eveb playing the same character lmao just as ever top player that has played me and use those character see this is the difference between me and you i play these match ups at the highest level you play it at casual lvl so you dont see it how i do like i said if you proof just ask top player of those characters that have played me they will have the same answer as me ive even had batman players say that its in gl favor after playing me like i said you look at it from a casuals point of view so its understandable why you think like this
And in the Guinness Book of World Records we have the longest sentence of all time.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
So this is happening, right? We're getting a first to ten between Fred and Rebelo?

I'm not even a hater. I wanna see Lantern sets.

Tweedy

Noob
That doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about at all lol his zoning not being free = he knows lanterns matchups better than me???! Lmao logic must have skipped your brain. He said GL doesn't lose to cyborg or darkseid he's delusional. He's a good player but that doesn't exempt him from being wrong. This site is full or idiots and dick riders, in the last smart real and knowledgeable one standing.
Bro Rebelo is at least 47 times better than you with Lantern so I trust his opinion > yours.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Does laterns wall stop projectiles? I just picked him yesterday and forgot to test it.

Edit: if not that should be a buff. Everything else though is fine imho. But then again I don't have much play time with him.