What's new

Guide Let me tell you a story...a story of kneeling

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Zod is nothing like pre or post patch BA. And since he is the hardest character (probably) to master in the game i believe he will dominate, but only if Zod players invest a lot of time with him. His combo possibilities alone are endless. I really hope his glitches are gone now that the patch is live.
Air dominating charge, trait that forces you to eat interactibles in the face + 10%+ chip everytime he gets his trait out. Annoying zoning with great space control, great damage and frametraps along with insane pressure via mixups and a carbon copy of BAs backdash.

yeah, nothing like prepatch BA at all.

imo zod will be hype because theres only 1 tournament lvl zod player + he has matchups he cant get trait out safely

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
no way

It is everyone's fault that Zod got away scot free from all of "normalizations"

He has the backdash Black Adam was just stripped of

how is that fair exactly?

God damn i sound like M2Dave.
Sounds like a U problem

Pick ZOD on me vs my Grundy

Plz

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Air dominating charge, trait that forces you to eat interactibles in the face + 10%+ chip everytime he gets his trait out. Annoying zoning with great space control, great damage and frametraps along with insane pressure via mixups and a carbon copy of BAs backdash.

yeah, nothing like prepatch BA at all.

imo zod will be hype because theres only 1 tournament lvl zod player + he has matchups he cant get trait out safely
Are you seriously implying that Zod has the same learning curve as BA? Zod is probably the hardest character in the game to master. There is too much information going on in the player's head during a match. And no, he cannot zone effectively against many characters, especially in the new patch. Characters with high mobility and teleports shut down his zoning. His strings, without his trait, suck big time and his wake up game is below average.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Are you seriously implying that Zod has the same learning curve as BA? Zod is probably the hardest character in the game to master. There is too much information going on in the player's head during a match. And no, he cannot zone effectively against many characters, especially in the new patch. Characters with high mobility and teleports shut down his zoning. His strings, without his trait, suck big time and his wake up game is below average.
i said nothing about learning curve.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
i said nothing about learning curve.
I know you didnt, cause you know pre patch BA was easy as fuck. But the fact that Zod INDEED has a high learning curve plus the fact his strings have holes if he doesnt have trait up and he cannot zone properly vs many characters of the cast, means something. That he requires A LOT effort to win with him, especially in tournament play.