What's new

Guide Let me tell you a story...a story of kneeling

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Narrator:
Now...It has long been said that Zod is "mediocre." (Whichever FOOL said this is certainly lacking of brains).

M2Dave:
"Zod is Mediocre!"

Narrator:
It is also said that He is not top ten. Regardless of which of these rumors you choose to believe, I shall tell you the truth. Allow me to tell you a tail. A tail of sodium...A tail of swamp shit and a story of kneeling.

Grundy:
Fly use Grundy FIRST for ZOD. Zod say Kneel! But Grundy no like kneel! Little man fit in pocket and Zod kneel for Grundy. Then Zod use KT Smith to make Grundy kneel.

After KT Smith slap, Grundy says "Me no like you!"

Zod:
"All that you have is now mine!"

Grundy:
Grundy like fight Zod usually...But KT Smith start coming out 5 time a MATCH!!! ARRRRRRGGGGG! Grundy No Like KT Smith!!!.

Narrator:
Poor Grundy (thought to be Zod's worst MU) was slain today like a slug...coated in salt. Soon after this, Dick Grayson came to the party. This is his story...

Dick:
I brought some hot sauce Zod...you want some?

Zod:
No! Kneel!

Dick:
No thanks...I'm gonna enjoy this!

Zod:
Slap slap slap slap...bzbzbzbzbzzz...crunch....whooomp.

Dick:
OK fine you win.

Ok for real. I'm getting salty again running this back in my head. I Want everyone to understand how broken Zod is.

He gets Trait 4-5 times per match and this grants him 6-10% damage in chip at the minimum, free intractables, and ohh yea, he is good without it. He can take 150% of your life with just chip damage and interactables. If he gets one combo he pretty much wins.

Pig has leveled up so much. His Zod is really scary and with his max damage punishes and mixups. Its time we quit the charade TYM.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I have NO idea what you're talking about

Grundy on drugs, hallucination ....

ZOD is bottom 10 and is not top 10 cause no one has done anything w him yet so that's how tier lists are decided

Buyer beware, ZOD is absolute trash
We believed you with Sinestro

It won't work this time :p

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
You forgot the part in the story where Superman comes in

Supes: Back to the C Tier!

Zod: Never Again!

Supes: Ok, I'll f2 3 him from the start of the match, use the meter to establish momentum, and take him down smoothly.

Begin

Supes: F2 OH GOD MY ARM OWWWWWW

Zod: You fail son of Jor-El

First Meter awarded: Zod

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You forgot the part in the story where Superman comes in

Supes: Back to the C Tier!

Zod: Never Again!

Supes: Ok, I'll f2 3 him from the start of the match, use the meter to establish momentum, and take him down smoothly.

Begin

Supes: F2 OH GOD MY ARM OWWWWWW

Zod: You fail son of Jor-El

First Meter awarded: Zod

More like:

Match Begins

Zod: Haha eat this parry!

Superman: Oops didn't F23 with perfect timing at the start of the match! Oh well I'll do it anyway!

First Meter +44% combo awarded: Superman

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How many times do i have to write, "voting is irrelevant, ZOD is your lider, kneel before ZOD", to people realize how Pig will start a story of kneeling in tournaments soon enough?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i actually dont think zod even beats grundy btw
I honestly thought it was his worst MU and i think EGP Wonder_Chef thought or thinks that too but I kinda get it

You can parry some of his setups and you just honestly have to play the absolute pussy-iest way ever lmao.....it sucks and i hate it but all I do is run like a complete bitch throwing everything and anything and traiting, Side arm mb, B3 MB his throws and repeat

Its literally the dumbest MU ever, just a bunch of running away and throwing lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I honestly thought it was his worst MU and i think EGP Wonder_Chef thought or thinks that too but I kinda get it

You can parry some of his setups and you just honestly have to play the absolute pussy-iest way ever lmao.....it sucks and i hate it but all I do is run like a complete bitch throwing everything and anything and traiting, Side arm mb, B3 MB his throws and repeat

Its literally the dumbest MU ever, just a bunch of running away and throwing lol
I still think it's technically his worst. Who do you think his worst is?

The only matchups I have any sort of problem with are Grundy, Aquaman, and Superman (just because he's sorta dumb overall, not because of tools)

Batman can sort of be a bitch sometimes too. Very level dependent.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I still think it's technically his worst. Who do you think his worst is?

The only matchups I have any sort of problem with are Grundy, Aquaman, and Superman (just because he's sorta dumb overall, not because of tools)

Batman can sort of be a bitch sometimes too. Very level dependent.

Ugh Honestly Im thinking the ones you mentioned are the following:

Aqua: 5-5
Superman: A really gay 4-6 (just because of stupid damage and f2 reach is a mile long)
Grundy: 5-5
Batman 5-5

Also ill throw these nuggets in

6-4 over flash
5-5 Sinestro
5-5 MMH
6-4 NW

And Ill stop there, saving some thoughts for TFC

Thats pretty much what I was forcing you to do when we played. Did you find something new? You should probably try it on a real grundy not a wannabe like fly that can't be bothered to go to EVO and hang out with his "friends."

you think sinestro is even? i guess could be
i know i lose bad though
grundy is definitely tough. but i have no reason to ever play that matchup in a tournament setting since i have the almighty counterpick character.