What's new

Guide Let me tell you a story...a story of kneeling

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Thats pretty much what I was forcing you to do when we played. Did you find something new? You should probably try it on a real grundy not a wannabe like fly that can't be bothered to go to EVO and hang out with his "friends."
Ouch. :(

At least no one is debating the fact that Zod is better than TYM thought.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
you think sinestro is even? i guess could be
i know i lose bad though
grundy is definitely tough. but i have no reason to ever play that matchup in a tournament setting since i have the almighty counterpick character.
There is ZERO reason for you not to use Cyborg lol

Absolutel ZERO lol

Hmm about sinestro at first it was very tough but after a lot of games I kinda got it. Still tough definitely

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thats pretty much what I was forcing you to do when we played. Did you find something new? You should probably try it on a real grundy not a wannabe like fly that can't be bothered to go to EVO and hang out with his "friends."
Only thing that changed was im doing max punishes a lot more now and play a ton more like a lil bitch

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Eh, Sinestro is like you in that he's competing for control all the time for trait. That alone evens the match up really, since one is usually in the driver's seat while the other is always scrambling to reclaim it, and not in a way Superman or GL or the like would have to. Also, that matchup gets way better for Zod the more consistent you are at IAZC

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
How should tier lists be decided?

I've seen top players say tournament.
I've seen others say tools.

Can we get some consistency?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I agree. I was only referencing a comment made in the thread. But you are right.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Trust me

Zod is going to be as hype as Black Adam was

he simply can run away and force your hand.

This game caters to that always.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Trust me

Yup. Every time I play pig he back dashes something new that makes me want to kill myself...then I block 6 swipes from his trait and fuzzy guard a bazillion low overhead mixups and lose anyways to an interactable.

F*ck my life.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Y'know, funny thing is I rarely back dash. But that's because I am terrible and powerless without my fuzzy guard

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Trust me

Zod is nothing like pre or post patch BA. And since he is the hardest character (probably) to master in the game i believe he will dominate, but only if Zod players invest a lot of time with him. His combo possibilities alone are endless. I really hope his glitches are gone now that the patch is live.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Zod is nothing like pre or post patch BA. And since he is the hardest character (probably) to master in the game i believe he will dominate, but only if Zod players invest a lot of time with him. His combo possibilities alone are endless. I really hope his glitches are gone now that the patch is live.
Someone already found one.