What's new

Leaked Mortal Kombat 11 Skins + Boon Teases Terminator "Surprise"

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Why the fuck is there still no Sonya MK1 colour palette skin using her gym wear outfit?

There’s a green one which is close, but all it needs is the inner thigh part of the outfit to be white as well as making the star on her torso white. And these parts are already separate on that outfit as they change individually depending on that outfit shader.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm trying to hype it into existence. This would be amazing, and while I think I might be setting myself up for disappointment, I feel like we have a chance that this will actually happen, considering the pre-existing precedent with Carl Weathers Jax and the fact that LH will be voicing Sarah Connor in the Gears DLC.
I feel the same way. Before I thought it could happen, but it wasn't very likely. After seeing she'll be voicing Sarah Connor in the Gears DLC, though, I feel there's a good chance now. Especially since Ed is kinda hinting at the fact that Terminator will be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

If they can get Carl Weathers, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc, then I don't really think there would be a problem getting Linda Hamilton. The only things I can think of that might cause them to be unable to is:
  • Linda Hamilton maybe has a contract for the Gears DLC or something and she isn't able to do other video game-related work for a little bit. Kinda unlikely, though.
  • Maybe they don't want to get another actress to portray Sonya Blade after getting and hyping up Ronda Rousey's performance. I suppose they could use Cassie Cage for the skin instead but Sonya is a better fit, I think.
  • We haven't really seen a "Premier" skin in MK11 yet, one that completely changes the character model and voice. This might mean that they aren't really thinking about doing Premier skins?

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Got unreasonably excited yesterday thinking about Terminator gear. Leather jackets and sunglasses and sawed off shotguns from all arnie's greatest hits? Yes.
For his gear, I'd like to see Shotgun, Sunglasses, and something future-techy like a Robotic Arm Attachment or something.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I'm trying to hype it into existence. This would be amazing, and while I think I might be setting myself up for disappointment, I feel like we have a chance that this will actually happen, considering the pre-existing precedent with Carl Weathers Jax and the fact that LH will be voicing Sarah Connor in the Gears DLC.
That shit works dude. I got everything I wanted just by sheer force of will. Shao, movie Shang and ash.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
That shit works dude. I got everything I wanted just by sheer force of will. Shao, movie Shang and ash.
Here's hoping the great minds at NRS think alike to us. A Sarah Connor skin with Linda Hamilton providing the likeness and voice would sell like hotcakes. (Even if I had to buy them all myself.)