What's new

Leaked Mortal Kombat 11 Skins + Boon Teases Terminator "Surprise"

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Cool!
...but also, yikes at those classic female ninja skins. Be careful what you wish for folks...

P.S. will next season be time keeper skins? or are they just extras?
Yeah that's what the next League season'll be. League Season 3 I think is gonna be the human skins but revenant outfits.
Also what's wrong with the klassic female skins? I think they look normal, at least in line with the ninja klassic skins.

Surprised there's no Kabal skin. Yeah I get nobody wants to see Human Kabal but you could get MK9 Burnt Kabal in either of his two Revanant skins (with the green/tan outfit or even better palatte swap it to be Black/Grey like MK9)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It’s weird he would post several pics of Arnold from Total Recall. That said, if I could get a Kuato skin for Kabal’s revenant skin, I could die a happy man. Quaid, start...the....reactor...

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Cool!
...but also, yikes at those classic female ninja skins. Be careful what you wish for folks...

P.S. will next season be time keeper skins? or are they just extras?
Is it "yikes" because of the default mask or that the hair looks off?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Surprised there's no Kabal skin. Yeah I get nobody wants to see Human Kabal but you could get MK9 Burnt Kabal in either of his two Revanant skins (with the green/tan outfit or even better palatte swap it to be Black/Grey like MK9)
Well to be fair.. Kabul currently has a human version of his revenant skins as well so it would be more of a hair change than anything else right?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I guess it's because Kabal technically already has this one

But yeah I do wish he had more skins like that.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m glad to see we finally get revenant costumes with human skins. And the god skins look amazing. Along with Jade’s hair.

But man those classic female costumes... look like old granny swimsuits or something.

And why the fffffffuck does Skarlet have one? Her “classic” costume should be her MK9 version. What the hell are they doing?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I’m glad to see we finally get revenant costumes with human skins. And the god skins look amazing. Along with Jade’s hair.

But man those classic female costumes... look like old granny swimsuits or something.

And why the fffffffuck does Skarlet have one? Her “classic” costume should be her MK9 version. What the hell are they doing?
Because the original Skarlet "glitch" rumor came from MK2. It's the same reason why Ermac had a MK1 skin in MK9 even though he wasn't actually in that game.

All the more reason to give him a burnt version of his default Revanent outfit with black leather and grey pants.
Closest we'll get to MK9 Kabal.
Yeah I agree but it seems unlikely unfortunately.