What's new

Leaked Mortal Kombat 11 Skins + Boon Teases Terminator "Surprise"

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
YES gimme my girl in a suit baby. That's the one I used the most, she looked pretty sweet with her undercut and those earrings.
HUNNY! I didnt play that game much but that was probably one of my favorite outfits of the new cast. It just worked. And who doesn't want to kick ass in a suit lookin' fly as hell!?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
More Klassic skins and human revenant skins, at least we know they're listening. Now if We could get Kotal some Love, maybe default skin without any paint?

Well maybe it'll be like the ninja skins where they look awful in the PSN store but in game they are great!
Probably will! These renders look vaguely WIP and definitely "sterile", flat images outside of the game will not look ideal. In the engine, with their target lightning model and shaders active, I bet there will be a more positive result.

Ger187

Noob
Yeah the UMK3 outfits were the ones I was hoping for as they looked the best. Still, I think the classic MK2 outfits look good — just not as good as those “human skin/revenant armor” skins.
Doesnt the skin scorpion had in the first trailer was a umk3 skin? Maybe there os hope

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Be careful what you wish for lmao.
I would have liked the umk3 female ninja skin but I don’t play them anyways so it doesn’t matter lol. I might pick up jade when I get the default non-revenant though. I had fun the few matches I played with her.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ha I knew if we got classic skins it wouldn't be MK 3 or MK 9. MK 2 ain't bad though, they just look a little off or something on the newer models but I like oldschool none the less. But I still have hope that we'll get MK3/UMK3 and MK 9 outfits at some point!! I mean notice with Shang and the ninjas, it was MK 9

I want that Godmode Raiden skin and alive Liu Kang in Netherrealm armor. I just hope these skins won't be impossible to get, I saw the requirements for the current Scorp skin in KL, man IDK I think they need to make them easier the requirements. They want people to play it for exclusive rewards, have to make it at least possible. Just saying lol.

Hopefully we get various Terminator/Arnold skins and Linda Hamilton skin for Sonya(would be cool if they got her to voice a few lines too)

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
If you mean the LEGENDARY Linda Hamilton then ALL THE WAY YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!
View attachment 15035
I'm trying to hype it into existence. This would be amazing, and while I think I might be setting myself up for disappointment, I feel like we have a chance that this will actually happen, considering the pre-existing precedent with Carl Weathers Jax and the fact that LH will be voicing Sarah Connor in the Gears DLC.