What's new

Leaked Mortal Kombat 11 Skins + Boon Teases Terminator "Surprise"

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
They should’ve at least done the MK3 outfits. At least those were a bit more stylish. We already got the MK2 outfits in MKX.
Yeah the UMK3 outfits were the ones I was hoping for as they looked the best. Still, I think the classic MK2 outfits look good — just not as good as those “human skin/revenant armor” skins.

Only 2 human-revenant skins per character? What about the remaining ≈30? I wanted shirtless Kung Lao in human form... ehhh

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
that Skarlet classic skin is da sexy boom ! :p yeah ! and this Quaid teasing sure is a direct hint about terminator being in the game, something we already know , hehe ! :D

Finally the human versions with the revenant outfits, they look very good.
But wait those skins were extracted from the PC version of the game, right ? So why aren't they available already ? And what about the Johnny Cage and Raiden announcer ?

Let's hope they are too busy fixing the hitboxes so they forgot to include them

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Finally the human versions with the revenant outfits, they look very good.
But wait those skins were extracted from the PC version of the game, right ? So why aren't they available already ? And what about the Johnny Cage and Raiden announcer ?

Let's hope they are too busy fixing the hitboxes so they forgot to include them
I'm thinking they may be connected to the next season of the KL. That or they are the 19 DLC skins that come with the Premium edition but aren't 'ready' yet?

To compliment her astronaut skin they are going to give her a deep sea diving skin as well.
Don't give them ideas LMAO

But hey if they're adding Klassic skins it means they're listening so we may get our Cassie workout outfit after all. Anything else than what she has now would be a major improvement.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
sorry V,
i'm shock that your girl Cassie isnt getting any love. esp considering she's (iMO) is the new face/poster girl of MK
Her time will come I'm sure, it's just annoying that they pick the same character 2 seasons in a row.

I'm glad she's this popular, honestly, before MKX I wasn't fond of new characters but Cassie was a welcome addition. We needed a female shit talker. <3

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Dayum....those female classic skins look like they're wearing diapers....I get the whole females being more clothed in this game, but this is a big YUCK!
LOL, they look ODD to me also!!!!!! but i thought they looked slightly better in mkx .

maybe in their completed, high quality in game state they'll look great!
I'm just trying to understand Jade's new hairstyle...

is that mass behind her a ponytail?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Get with the times, diapers are sexy. XD
Now....Uncle JBeezY may be a freaky muthafucka but sorry boo....Diapers are NOT my fetish!

LOL, they look ODD to me also!!!!!! but i thought they looked slightly better in mkx .

maybe in their completed, high quality in game state they'll look great!
I'm just trying to understand Jade's new hairstyle...

is that mass behind her a ponytail?
They do seem a bit better in MK. Its because the bottom part has more of a "V" not a damn oval that makes em look fat. :confused:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Now....Uncle JBeezY may be a freaky muthafucka but sorry boo....Diapers are NOT my fetish!

They do seem a bit better in MK. Its because the bottom part has more of a "V" not a damn oval that makes em look fat. :confused:
They got that FUPA.

I think it may look better in game, but we'll see XD