What's new

League of Legends Thread

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
I'm Kill3r Tofuuu
only been playing for 2.5 months.. level 28, former dota player. prefer jungle (xin) / top (ap kayle, garen)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Azureyo be mah summoner name. I barely play, though, since my normal crew is the definition of salt and if you knew how this impacted me outside of the game, you'd fully understand lol. BookBurning does...

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
oh I see the new thread got merged with the old one

Yo how do i ward?

The only role I know how to play is support. I won one game with brand though. That game where we just teleported.

Winter

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.
I've recently started playing lol but I play Top (Shen, TF) Mid (Karthus) and ADC (TF). I play Top mostly though.

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
I've been playing a lot lately. Mainly Ezreal bot and Cho/Noc in the jungle. Sometimes I support Lulu but supporting just isn't as fun for me.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Yo why don't we have mk 5v5? Draft pick style. Anyone who picks me last I'm gonna grief them.
Legit that sounds good :)

Oh yeah and these are my champs for everyone else to see:

Twisted Fate (Mid)
Zed (Top, Jungle and i can mid him too obvi)
Nocturne (Jungle)
Taric (bot supp)
Ali (supp)
Vayne (adc)

So yeah i can play pretty much anywhere, tag is xSMoKEx1 (thats a one at the end)

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
maybe its just because you suck at learning and/or you're asking for too much info on advanced strats when it's better to learn with the flow as a beginner :>

#howdoishotward Insuperable