What's new

Question LBSH Are Kitana Players the biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

Are Kitana PLayers the Biggest Down Players in the Kommunity?

• Yes

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • ummm Smoke Players?

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
gr8 still plays, he's still amazing, he just doesn't travel to tournys,

He played in one offline tourny almost a year ago and tied with 16Bit at 9th, (so it doesn't even really matter anymore)

He knows Bit is the better tourny player because hell, lol Bit is a tourny player, doesn't mean Gr8ones kitty isn't still disgustingly good.

If you think he sucks, play him, he plays on both xbox and psn, then shit talk him,

if you only play offline or at tournys, then keep his name outta your mouth because it's not relevant to this thread,

He's one of the nicest guys in the community and always willing to help anyone that asks for it, he's very knowledgeable about the game and has no Ego what so ever,

It makes me sad when people still try to compare him to Bit and think that there is this big rivalry,

Jesus, you guys make it seem like (BIT IS THE KING OF KITANA) so there is no fuckin reason for anyone anywhere to use Kitana ever again, whats the point, don't even try,

The gr8 vs Bit thing is way done, way a long time ago, so let it go people, and fuckin move on,

Potato out

MkFinest

Monster
gr8 still plays, he's still amazing, he just doesn't travel to tournys,

He played in one offline tourny almost a year ago and tied with 16Bit at 9th, (so it doesn't even really matter anymore)

He knows Bit is the better tourny player because hell, lol Bit is a tourny player, doesn't mean Gr8ones kitty isn't still disgustingly good.

If you think he sucks, play him, he plays on both xbox and psn, then shit talk him,

if you only play offline or at tournys, then keep his name outta your mouth because it's not relevant to this thread,

He's one of the nicest guys in the community and always willing to help anyone that asks for it, he's very knowledgeable about the game and has no Ego what so ever,

It makes me sad when people still try to compare him to Bit and think that there is this big rivalry,

Jesus, you guys make it seem like (BIT IS THE KING OF KITANA) so there is no fuckin reason for anyone anywhere to use Kitana ever again, whats the point, don't even try,

The gr8 vs Bit thing is way done, way a long time ago, so let it go people, and fuckin move on,

Potato out
you got yourself a new follower

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Not at all. My new Sonya chart is fair and would prob have the highest total points over any other Sonya chart. I already gave her the 5th spot over Freddy. So whatever lol

I like how pig quotes your post. He's just mad I label the mu 7-3 and give him no props for that particular mu
I think even Riu says 6-4

U don't have to give me props for beating Sonya but for beating 90% Laos consistently in tourney w Mileena and kenshi u should

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
lol i'd be lying if i said this wasn't an annoying topic.

At the end of the day, I really don't care if she's top or not. I just know that she's a good character who is tourney viable, and has bad MUs. I wish people can just think of her like that instead of saying "o shes top 10. o shes not top 10".

Plus, there's like 20 characters in top 10 anyways, and Kit is one of those 20 :p

AC1984

Kaballin!
I am not here to start a flame war, but the Russian tier chart got me thinking...Why do Kitana players think their character is so bad? She has sick priority, excellent pokes, high damage, extremely good meaty's, otg's, air control etc. The only thing that really sucks about her is her wakeup game, but even there, she does have options (albeit shitty ones).

Rushdown Kitty is god damn scary. Good Kittys like 16 Bits andGr8's kitana make you constantly think twice about poking back, and she got some dirt with her b33 string that seems to stuff pokes. Her f21 is damn near safe due to the push back that it and d1 provides. Yes, Cutter can be blown up, but no one has consistently blown it up in tournament yet. Probably one of the best characters in the game for maintaining a life lead and keeping it.

She has losing matchups, there is no denying it, but I don't think she does TOO terrible against Kabal, and Kenshi is probably her hardest matchup. Who outside of that list gives her truly a rough time?
I think Kitana is definitely top 10, she is a solid SOLID character. One of the best footsie characters, one of the best punishing characters, one of the best keepaway characters. People who say she is not top 10 are crazy. Hell, I honestly think she is closer to top 5 than top 10...
Why is this guy even posting here when he officially (too bad no one gave a damn) created a thread about leaving the site so he can join MKU....I don't get it

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Why is this guy even posting here when he officially (too bad no one gave a damn) created a thread about leaving the site so he can join MKU....I don't get it
Hi AC, I am back on TYM. I still have loose ends to tie up and realized that both sites serve a purpose. Plus, as it stands and I don't mean this to be rude, but I really hope this helps you "get it". If you have any other questions regarding my ways please send me a pm and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks.

TaC.

Now, back on topic.

So, is Kitana in the top 10. If not I want to see some top 10 lists.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
1.Kabal
2.doesn't matter
3.doesn't matter
4.doesn't matter
5.doesn't matter
6.doesn't matter
7.doesn't matter
8.doesn't matter
9.doesn't matter
10.doesn't matter
13. 11-15 tied for fun tier Kitty in here
here is the thing
imma not blow you up

because top 10 top 5.... that stuff doesn't really matter

Kitana is a big boy in this game. That is really all that matters. If you have decent fighting game skills...... a few gimmicks and enough common sense to blow up bad spacing...... you will ROLL people with Kitana.

I don't think people downplay her.... but they don't give her props either. She's in that weird void where....... she can "scrub" out wins....but her GOOD wins almost look the same.

Honestly... she's one of the more balanced in terms of the MK game. Her GOOD stuff isn't armor.... or something dumb. Her dumbest thing is a slow ass string that covers a ton of ground and does good damage. BUT... you can bait and punish and it stops her pressure.

I just feel like she should be the MOLD of MK characters. Maybe in a number list she really sin't top 10...... but that is saying something about all the characters above her.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
here is the thing
imma not blow you up

because top 10 top 5.... that stuff doesn't really matter

Kitana is a big boy in this game. That is really all that matters. If you have decent fighting game skills...... a few gimmicks and enough common sense to blow up bad spacing...... you will ROLL people with Kitana.

I don't think people downplay her.... but they don't give her props either. She's in that weird void where....... she can "scrub" out wins....but her GOOD wins almost look the same.

Honestly... she's one of the more balanced in terms of the MK game. Her GOOD stuff isn't armor.... or something dumb. Her dumbest thing is a slow ass string that covers a ton of ground and does good damage. BUT... you can bait and punish and it stops her pressure.

I just feel like she should be the MOLD of MK characters. Maybe in a number list she really sin't top 10...... but that is saying something about all the characters above her.
I really like and agree with this post, I guess my question is tho...if she is NOT top 10, who is realistically ahead of her. I am hard pressed to think of 10 roster characters that I would put higher than kitana.