What's new

Match-up Discussion LBSH....about this lovely refrigerator?

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
dude THE BOMB ON THE FLOOR lol
Lol I'm just saying its an option! I'm not trying to say ones zoning game is better than the other. I'm just saying if you can duck a knife you can jump/block a net and that you can't discount one if you're going to count the other. So either ducking knives is irrelevant or random nets shouldn't be counted when considering rax's placement on the chart.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
CSZ has some mu problems. But he is by no means a bad character, he has a safe dive kick from 3/4 screen, that's huge in this game...and no one gets to see it because no one uses him in high level tournaments.

He is viable to a certain extent.

My cyber sub zero can push anyone no matter how bad the match, and I wish I could show people more often.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
CSZ has some mu problems. But he is by no means a bad character, he has a safe dive kick from 3/4 screen, that's huge in this game...and no one gets to see it because no one uses him in high level tournaments.

He is viable to a certain extent.

My cyber sub zero can push anyone no matter how bad the match, and I wish I could show people more often.
i agree. Im too chicken shit to use him in tournaments lol id rather go for that 90% meterless lol