What's new

Match-up Discussion LBSH....about this lovely refrigerator?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Numbers are so lame. But apparently these "LBSH" threads are the new hotness. But I think this can be agreed by the various CSZ players I hope.

UsedForGlue
J360

and Pig Of The Hut isn't allowed because I revoked his CSZ license.

DoctrineDark is invited because he is awesome and comes up with neat tricks and stuff.

This is how I personally look at MUs and stuff.

Scorpion-not big deal
Liu Kang-annoying and very troubling I can't do much ;_;
Kung Lao-very annoying but relax bruh or else you'll get parried.
Sub-Zero-up a creek without a paddle
Sindel-very manageable
Ermac-slightly annoying
Reptile-not too fun
Kitana- ;_; maaaaaaan
Cage-mash f3? I'll mash parry
Jade-frozen fish sticks
Mileena-no worries here too much
Cyrax-a bully but can be taken care of if you're smart
Cyblax-I don't know this one too much
Noob- inferior imitation Sub
Smoke- I can deal with it
Sektor-blue is a nice color but this MU doesn't make me want to cry
Sonya-NO GO AWAY! DAT SARAH CONNOR PLOT ARMOR
Jax- why can't I parry you ;_;...or do anything ;_;
Kano- hooray for frozen Joey's on a stick!
Stryker-not too shabby of a MU
Shang- ;_; annoying if I divekick like an idiot.....which I do
Baraka- lolwut pretty even I guess
Kabal-if a Kabal loses this MU they have to quit MK
Raiden-Raiden can't really do block strings. I can't really divekick. so its even in theory?
Freddy-GET DIVEKICKED BRUH
Rain-snow
Kenshi-very debated but CSZ does better than most
Skarlet-doable
Sheeva- four armed freaky female finds this fight frustrating.
Quan chi-story mode tier gimmicks vs gimmicks.

...yeah. So if we translate this into a Good/Bad/Even/Horrible Matchup thing....

Good MU (6-4 and better)-Scorpion. Sindel. Jade. Noob. Kano. Sheeva. Quan. 7 Good MUs

Even MU(either a 5-5 or debated and stuff)-Cage. Mileena. Sektor. Stryker. Baraka. Raiden. Rain. 7 "even" MUs

Bad MU (4-6, annoying but not considered depressing)-Ermac, Cyrax/Cyblax, Smoke, Shang, Freddy, Kenshi, Skarlet, Kung Lao 8 Bad MUs, 9 if you count Cyrax and Cyblax as seperate

Horrible MU (;_; yeah I'll lose for free here because they take away a lot of my tools and I have nothing to compensate for that ;_; )- Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Jax, Kabal, Kitana, Reptile 7 really depressing emo inducing MUs.

7 Good
7 Even
8 Bad
7 REAALLY bad.

Very gimmicky MU numbers. There spread out evenly oh lawdFINAL JUDGMENT: we CSZ players really don't care about silly MU charts and stuff we just like to do traps and setups and gimmicks.

Numbers are so lame. But apparently these "LBSH" threads are the new hotness. But I think this can be agreed by the various CSZ players I hope.

UsedForGlue
J360

and Pig Of The Hut isn't allowed because I revoked his CSZ license.

DoctrineDark is invited because he is awesome and comes up with neat tricks and stuff.

This is how I personally look at MUs and stuff.

Scorpion-not big deal
Liu Kang-annoying and very troubling I can't do much ;_;
Kung Lao-very annoying but relax bruh or else you'll get parried.
Sub-Zero-up a creek without a paddle
Sindel-very manageable
Ermac-slightly annoying
Reptile-not too fun
Kitana- ;_; maaaaaaan
Cage-mash f3? I'll mash parry
Jade-frozen fish sticks
Mileena-no worries here too much
Cyrax-a bully but can be taken care of if you're smart
Cyblax-I don't know this one too much
Noob- inferior imitation Sub
Smoke- I can deal with it
Sektor-blue is a nice color but this MU doesn't make me want to cry
Sonya-NO GO AWAY! DAT SARAH CONNOR PLOT ARMOR
Jax- why can't I parry you ;_;...or do anything ;_;
Kano- hooray for frozen Joey's on a stick!
Stryker-not too shabby of a MU
Shang- ;_; annoying if I divekick like an idiot.....which I do
Baraka- lolwut pretty even I guess
Kabal-if a Kabal loses this MU they have to quit MK
Raiden-Raiden can't really do block strings. I can't really divekick. so its even in theory?
Freddy-GET DIVEKICKED BRUH
Rain-snow
Kenshi-very debated but CSZ does better than most
Skarlet-doable
Sheeva- four armed freaky female finds this fight frustrating.
Quan chi-story mode tier gimmicks vs gimmicks.

...yeah. So if we translate this into a Good/Bad/Even/Horrible Matchup thing....

Good MU (6-4 and better)-Scorpion. Sindel. Jade. Noob. Kano. Sheeva. Quan. 7 Good MUs

Even MU(either a 5-5 or debated and stuff)-Cage. Mileena. Sektor. Stryker. Baraka. Raiden. Rain. 7 "even" MUs

Bad MU (4-6, annoying but not considered depressing)-Ermac, Cyrax/Cyblax, Smoke, Shang, Freddy, Kenshi, Skarlet, Kung Lao 8 Bad MUs, 9 if you count Cyrax and Cyblax as seperate

Horrible MU (;_; yeah I'll lose for free here because they take away a lot of my tools and I have nothing to compensate for that ;_; )- Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Jax, Kabal, Kitana, Reptile 7 really depressing emo inducing MUs.

7 Good
7 Even
8 Bad
7 REAALLY bad.

Very gimmicky MU numbers. There spread out evenly oh lawd
uh excuse me sir, but scorpion does not lose to cyber sub, dnt you make me come back to socal and put a whooping on dat cyber sub haha.

GuamoKun

uh excuse me sir, but scorpion does not lose to cyber sub, dnt you make me come back to socal and put a whooping on dat cyber sub haha.
No I suck at that MU but lets look at it

CSZ has-faster normals (9 frame combo starter). better mixups (even if his 33 or 34 mixup is fuzzy guarded, it leaves him at neutral compared to Scorpion) and more gimmicks. Better mid hitting moves, greater mobility (divekick and fastest dash), and better safe damage Scorpion can not punish the divekick outside of EX Hellfire if done lower than his chest. CSZ has the better neutral game since he has access to 6frame d3 iaDiveKick or standing 3 to make d1s and d3s whiff

In theory he SHOULD win. but its not that big of a win since Scorpion has that vortex factor. I don't like numbers too much but I don't really worry about this MU toooooooo much

Glass Sword

Nobody
These numbers look about right. I agree with the Scorpion and the Smoke numbers.
GuamoKun does this mean your throwing in the towel when it comes to Cyber-Sub? I don't blame you if you are having to go against a plethora of improbable odds is infuriating.

GuamoKun

These numbers look about right. I agree with the Scorpion and the Smoke numbers.
GuamoKun does this mean your throwing in the towel when it comes to Cyber-Sub? I don't blame you if you are having to go against a plethora of improbable odds is infuriating.
I won't pick him if it means fighting an annoying MU.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
off topic-ish but playing as this character makes me cry sometimes.

also I'm surprised a character like cyber sub does better than most against kenshi. is it the mobility?

GuamoKun

off topic-ish but playing as this character makes me cry sometimes.

also I'm surprised a character like cyber sub does better than most against kenshi. is it the mobility?
That and gimmicks. to an extend CSZ forces Kenshi and Freddy to change their ground game because of bombs+divekick.
Guamo, lettuce beef real here.

CSZ can't be taken seriously because he doesn't exist.
You're just upset that I won't fall for your Derptile shenanigans

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
more off-topicness but whatever

I'd rather have better pokes with some noticeable form of advantage over better divekicks. ;_;

also he loses to shang? lol everybody's told me up until now it was annoying for Shang.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
*goes in closet

*locks door

*loads the barell

*POW

*realizes he missed but skimmed himself

*gets another CSz tag on TYM

*runs to find more ammo

GuamoKun

*goes in closet

*locks door

*loads the barell

*POW

*realizes he missed but skimmed himself

*gets another CSz tag on TYM

*runs to find more ammo
I tagged you just to tell you you're not allowed in this conversation and anyone asking you about stuff besides the Kenshi is a poop head

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Scorpion- even
Liu Kang- liu kang is a fortress here
Kung Lao- annoying but even
Sub-Zero- not as bad as people say it is
Sindel- annoying
Ermac- cant dive kick but dat rush down
Reptile- like taking candy from a grown man
Kitana- lame
Cage-mash f3? Even, oh you d3 instead? parry again, "oh whats that you like to d4, JUMP AWAY"
Jade- SHE LIKE THE DK DK DK DK DK
Mileena- annoying but even
Cyrax-sniper dk them nets
Cyblax- much easier
Noob- sniper dk
Smoke- big hit box hooray
Sektor- uphill battle for sektor
Sonya- this bitch....
Jax- fun and fast paced match up, you have to be fast to fight off jax
Kano- LOL
Stryker- all slide everything
Shang- stay away from the corner and you're straight
Baraka- annoyingly even
Kabal- work in progress
Raiden- vs average raiden this is a 7-3, vs smart raiden 5-5
Freddy- harder than people think
Rain- Even, pressure machines
Kenshi-very debated but CSZ does better than most ( agreed)
Skarlet- Even
Sheeva- easiest matchup ever
Quan chi- almost as easy as sheeva

the only real problems are Liu, Kitana, Sonya, Kabal, Kenshi, Freddy. The rest of the match ups aren't necessarily in his favor but are all pretty even matchups. By the looks of it he should be higher on the tier list than most, ive played the top of the top with most of these characters, but how many people can honestly say they've played long sets with a top CSZ?

GuamoKun

J360 maaaaan I'm jealous of you're CSZ because you actually DO play him better than me :(

However, even though we have small discrepancies here and there on MUs we agree on a lot of his stuff.

In the end what everyone should know is that we CSZ players don't really care about your petty MUs. we're too awesome for that

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360 maaaaan I'm jealous of you're CSZ because you actually DO play him better than me :(

However, even though we have small discrepancies here and there on MUs we agree on a lot of his stuff.

In the end what everyone should know is that we CSZ players don't really care about your petty MUs. we're too awesome for that
im not comparing me and you brah, you're a great CSZ player. There is just very few of us.

Im actually about to post up a matchup chart lol

No I suck at that MU but lets look at it

CSZ has-faster normals (9 frame combo starter). better mixups (even if his 33 or 34 mixup is fuzzy guarded, it leaves him at neutral compared to Scorpion) and more gimmicks. Better mid hitting moves, greater mobility (divekick and fastest dash), and better safe damage Scorpion can not punish the divekick outside of EX Hellfire if done lower than his chest. CSZ has the better neutral game since he has access to 6frame d3 iaDiveKick or standing 3 to make d1s and d3s whiff

In theory he SHOULD win. but its not that big of a win since Scorpion has that vortex factor. I don't like numbers too much but I don't really worry about this MU toooooooo much
lets see, scorp has vortex, better footsies (f4, b2, d4, spear when necessary), he can easily tele on his fb, better AAs, air to air he can deal with divekicks, armor, cszs pokes suck ass too haha, can blow up all parries with f4, can interrup cszs 332 string. Yep looks even to me, the big factor is parry is useless bcuz f4 from scorp

GuamoKun

MITDJT if I beat you in a Bernie contest you have to change your mind!

I dunno I might be overestimating the MU because I don't fight many Scorpions so I'd like to get matches with you at SCR so I can come up with accurate numbers for a character that only like 5 people pick.....

....maaaan there's so few CSZ players

Vagrant

Noob
MITDJT if I beat you in a Bernie contest you have to change your mind!

I dunno I might be overestimating the MU because I don't fight many Scorpions so I'd like to get matches with you at SCR so I can come up with accurate numbers for a character that only like 5 people pick.....

....maaaan there's so few CSZ players
Come to il and I'll run the mu with ya.

Better leave that parry at home tho ;)

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Kano vs csz? You lose, bro. Your freeze is way too punishable, and go ahead and try that parry. See how well that works our for you. Not to mention knives all day, with a fast enough recovery to block most every dive kick after.