What's new

Kung Lao - The Shaolin Return (Setups, interactions, tricks & Tips) (By T7G-ETC Mcfly)

Sup Guys!

I leave my contribution for the players of kung lao with details of the use of interaction in combos, combos without meter, configurations, tricks and some tips that I hope will serve you. For the Shaolin ...

*Competitive mode

@KutlessMyth, @Saltea Moonspell, @Professor Oak, @just_2swift, @retroracer, @HellblazerHawkman, @STORMS

@colt bro, check the minute 2:28 there is a glitch with the interaction. The other thing, Kung Lao is great but he needs improvements in his chains pls ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff, you always post good videos. But if you are gonna use niché music then you probably should list song credits. I recognize them because those lofi-beats are that shit!

Sup Guys!

I leave my contribution for the players of kung lao with details of the use of interaction in combos, combos without meter, configurations, tricks and some tips that I hope will serve you. For the Shaolin ...

*Competitive mode

@KutlessMyth, @Saltea Moonspell, @Professor Oak, @just_2swift, @retroracer, @HellblazerHawkman, @STORMS

@colt bro, check the minute 2:28 there is a glitch with the interaction. The other thing, Kung Lao is great but he needs improvements in his chains pls ;)
Nice work brother and thanks for the tag

I feel good with the character. It is not better than the MK9 or MKX version.
To me, as far as over all command is pretty neutral and feel good, I feel he suffers in neutral the most, due to big frame loss on his strings. Staggering with F1 is just not enough to go up against the rest of the cast. The F23 is nice string, but -13 is really bad. Currently I have no solid plan that would allow me to maintain offense.