What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao Kung Lao General Discussion

Tweedy

Noob
B1 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than his S1 as an intercept normal. Just go into practice mode and look at the range difference, then imagine less recovery and faster start up on B1.

EX teleport being unreactable will add an extension to his stagger game, F21 being -3 will make F2 a more legit stagger and add to post EX orbiting hat mind games. His 7 frame D1 will give him real frame traps.

Boys we might be back in business.

Tweedy

Noob
My only concern is that he might have one of the weaker anti air games now that he has no armor on EX spin. The top dozen and a half jump ins easily stuffed normal spin and standing 1 before, no matter how well you timed them. I know people roasted me when I said that EX spin is his only anti air but it was the truth man lol.

We're gonna have to get swaggy and run under people for anti airs and shit. Anticipate with NJPs and air to air jump 3s. Stuff like that. His D1, S1 and regular spin just aren't reliable, unless they nerf jump ins, more than the patch notes indicate.

myri

Time Warrior
I
My only concern is that he might have one of the weaker anti air games now that he has no armor on EX spin. The top dozen and a half jump ins easily stuffed normal spin and standing 1 before, no matter how well you timed them. I know people roasted me when I said that EX spin is his only anti air but it was the truth man lol.

We're gonna have to get swaggy and run under people for anti airs and shit. Anticipate with NJPs and air to air jump 3s. Stuff like that. His D1, S1 and regular spin just aren't reliable, unless they nerf jump ins, more than the patch notes indicate.
I find regular spin very reliable honestly. Also ex spin will still be an excellent anti air honestly, I mean I mostly use it on reaction when I expect my opponent to jump at me anyway. Just make the read and I think you'll beat their jump in almost every time.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter

Do You already have the patch ?

I never had problems with AA with s1, even d1 into b31 as Hattrick.

Saltea Moonspell

due to the changes hattrick had with his hat properties some stuff now has different timing, i am dropping a lot of stuff lol - the gravity is better, giving easier juggle options :D

Saltea Moonspell

Okay, KL can confirm b22 into ex tele and b12 into ex tele. That is fucking Swaggy <3
Out of b12 into ex tele kung lao dose mid screen 42% :D that was never possible in Hattrick variation pre-patch, even with MacFly setups !

INCASE you guys didn't realize yet this doesn't exactly work , for one after the b321 ex df1 you aren't plus enough to hit a f1 so cassie for example can just do b12 or something and it'll beat yours , also if you just crouch f14 the ex df1 won't even hit , it'll go behind them