What's new

Kung Lao Discussion Thread

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
@Grape Juice City you need 4 frames to jail and at max he gets 3

He cant jail at all, all you have to do is test it against the hardest AI and he gets ducked everytime
That's incorrect. D3xx 121 jails 100%.
The way you properly test it is set the dummy to block NOTHING and have them crouch. If it jails properly you will be able to D3 them and 121 them BEFORE they can duck again. If they are standing when the 121 hits then it jailed properly. What that jail means is if your opponent is doing ANYTHING OTHER THAN BLOCKING they are gonna get hit.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
NO YOU CANT TEST AGAINST THE DUMMY BECAUSE PRACTICE DUMMY IS BUGGED. Dont believe me? just keep spamming d1 in training and tell me they can get out of it.

You have to do it against the hardest AI, ive been labbing since day one i know this for a fact because he has the same issues as kano because they have the same frame data.

DeftMonk

Noob
@Grape Juice City you need 4 frames to jail and at max he gets 3

He cant jail at all, all you have to do is test it against the hardest AI and he gets ducked everytime
wtf crack u smokin
practice dummy isn't bugged bro if u cant jail d3 into 2 on hardest difficulty ai lvl up ur game. If you think shit is bugged plug in another control and hold down with your feet or ur dick or wtfever then do that shit. Its been in the game since day one. Hence why that patch didn't affect lao as much as others.

DeftMonk

Noob
if anyone is on PC and has 20 seconds to hold down so I can make a video pls let me know. This is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

DeftMonk

Noob
So your stupid assumptions are more legit than tests that everyone can prove?

No wonder why you said something so ironic LMFAO
ya bro I assume that the timing is strict but I hit the shit all day long because fools let go of block and stand up...you must be right.

MagicMan357

ya bro I assume that the timing is strict but I hit the shit all day long because fools let go of block and stand up...you must be right.
Maybe you should test it? I know thats too hard for you but try it because you motherfuckers clearly dont know anything about the game.

DeftMonk

Noob
Ya your right bro.
This is my second controller (hitbox with d button taped down) while I play first controller on my pc keyboard. Exibit A is correct timing result. Exibit B is magicman timing result. For sure its practice mode AI has some problem.

DeftMonk

Noob
I just got off work and as a result im pretty drunk. But seriously bro d3 jailed into s2 since day 1. Some chars aren't as plus off pokes as say nightwolf where you got all day long to jail but don't come around here saying its not possible and we are crazy.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Ya your right bro.
This is my second controller (hitbox with d button taped down) while I play first controller on my pc keyboard. Exibit A is correct timing result. Exibit B is magicman timing result. For sure its practice mode AI has some problem.
Don't bother with this guy, its funny that he still hasnt figured out that u can actually jail. He even removed me from steam for disagreeing :D

MagicMan357

Still doing it in training LMFAO

You guys are really soft, i dare you to do it on the hardest AI on local play

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
if YOU are getting hit by the "hardest AI" from a jail it's because YOU do not have the timing proper.
YOU are 100% incorrect. Thanks for playing.

MagicMan357

Wow now you guys cant even read

YOU CANT JAIL ANY HIGHS ON THE HARDEST AI THEY WILL DUCK IT EVERYTIME

TEST IT OR STFU AND ONCE AGAIN BE WRONG AS USUAL

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
What is this "hardest AI" bullshit you keep bringing up? Let me simplify it for you. Go into the lab, set the AI to "autoblock" and movement to "duck", then practice jailing off your pokes.

DeftMonk

Noob
Wow now you guys cant even read

YOU CANT JAIL ANY HIGHS ON THE HARDEST AI THEY WILL DUCK IT EVERYTIME

TEST IT OR STFU AND ONCE AGAIN BE WRONG AS USUAL
Bro before I go into ranked I usually either do a classic tower on very hard or practice mode vs ai jaqui set to random combo reversal and play for a minute to get my timing on point. I’m 100% sure what I’m talking about is fact if you really want me to make you look hella dumb I’ll make a video of my doing a very hard ai eating s2 after d3. Or you can just listen to me here: the timing is strict. If you play very hard ai and you miss a frame they will blow you up since they are programmed to react instantaneously. YOU CAN JAIL S2 after d3. Always have been able to.
Edit: bro just think for a second how you are sounding. It’s not “ I heard it on x pro players stream” or “online I can’t jail it so I’m curious”... ur literally telling us u are unable to do it vs cpu so we’re idiots and training mode is a pos.

DeftMonk

Noob
YOU STILL WILL NOT DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO JUST SO YOU DONT FEEL STUPID

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS I STATED A FACT THAT YOU CANT CHANGE.

HE CANT JAIL ANY HIGHS AT ALL AND IF YOU GROW SOME BALLS YOULL FIND OUT HOW QUICK THEY WILL DUCK AND PUNISH YOUR SALTY ASS
Damn ur gonna make my drunk ass get out of bed

DeftMonk

Noob
I just did a match vs devorah on very hard. All I did entire time was d3 into 21212. Every single fuckin time bug bitch stood up to block my shit. Except once, at which point bitch ate it. If you want me to post that boring ass video of devorah flawless blocking every 21212 for an entire 2 minute until she didnt and ate a combo I will post it now. I was gonna post it but its a stupid ass thing to post. Seriously bro, you are sounding rediculous.