What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 6 Feat: Post Vxg Show, MMH, Zod, TFC, SJ and more

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yes the people demand answers and i think we deserve to know!
just look at my tech and then his and you have your answer. go back through youtube and the forums and see who found OTG's double cross up f3, on block cross ups etc.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
just look at my tech and then his and you have your answer. go back through youtube and the forums and see who found OTG's double cross up f3, on block cross ups etc.
But he found KABAL LIKE CANCEL thats like HUGE like he is the Michelangelo of flash.

Zyphox

But he found KABAL LIKE CANCEL thats like HUGE like he is the Michelangelo of flash.
are you serious? he didn't find that lol that was day 2 tech and it took him 4 weeks to find that, also its useless because unlike kabal if i do a cancel and hit you i just lost 63% damage combo on you lol

Breakin Wordzz

are you serious? he didn't find that lol that was day 2 tech and it took him 4 weeks to find that, also its useless because unlike kabal if i do a cancel and hit you i just lost 63% damage combo on you lol
All trolling aside why would someone get hit by a random b22?

Breakin Wordzz

lol i know, how do you do against psycho?
I demolish his GL and last time we fought i won 3-2 i wanted to make this my sig but i dont know how :( Before that he beat me 7-6 but i didnt know that you could just duck MB lighting charge full combo.

Zyphox

I demolish his GL and last time we fought i won 3-2 i wanted to make this my sig but i dont know how :( Before that he beat me 7-6 but i didnt know that you could just duck MB lighting charge full combo.
oh okay thats good, whenever you are on inv me, i'll be playing more on xbl now since these tournaments are on xbox.