What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 6 Feat: Post Vxg Show, MMH, Zod, TFC, SJ and more

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Omfg did M2Dave finally just admit that he is wrong about Deathstroke....

Even better, after telling everyone that he knows all that Zod is capable of he is finally admitting that he thought Zod was mediocre because all he did was him was try to zone

And these convos....

====================================

REO: What is this I hear about you going around saying Zod is a mediocre character that is not that good.

M2Dave responds: Hold on I never said that.

later ~~

M2Dave: That's a lie I never said that.

a bit later ~~

REO: Do you think Zod is a character that is just average.

M2Dave: I'm not sure. I got to see. I've been seeing some videos Pig uploaded of things I haven't seen before. ~~ My problem with Zod is that I think I was playing him too zoning oriented.

=====================================

My god M2Dave... You literally make it impossible to not hate you huh.

Hope those words taste disgusting because I've been waiting for you to eat them for a while you stubborn stubborn STUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBORN moron.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Omfg did M2Dave finally just admit that he is wrong about Deathstroke....

Even better, after telling everyone that he knows all that Zod is capable he is finally admitting that he thought Zod was mediocre because all he did was him was try to zone....

And these convos....

====================================

REO: What is this I hear about you going around saying Zod is a mediocre character that is not that good.

M2Dave responds: Hold on I never said that.

later ~~

M2Dave: That's a lie I never said that.

a bit later ~~

REO: Do you think Zod is a character that is just average.

M2Dave: I'm not sure. I got to see. I've been seeing some videos Pig uploaded of things I haven't seen before. ~~ My problem with Zod is that I think I was playing him too zoning oriented.

=====================================

My god M2Dave... You literally make it impossible to not hate you huh.

Hope those words taste disgusting because I've been waiting for you to eat them for a while you stubborn stubborn STUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBORN moron.
GGA 16 Bit lol

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
So... what was M2dave trying to say about the forums?
I was waiting for that but it never came.
Does it really matter? Think about it.

It'd just be him preaching his delusional elitist bias and claiming that his word is the end-all of any conversation that has to do with stuff he "knows".

After he just admitted he was wrong on this podcast I really hope he just holds onto the small string of dignity he has left and just stops plaguing TYM and these podcasts with his opinions that he swears are facts. He's as reputable as a dead goldfish yet preaches like he's the second coming of Jesus.

It'd just be him preaching his delusional elitist bias and claiming that his word is the end-all of any conversation that has to do with stuff he "knows".

After he just admitted he was wrong on this podcast I really hope he just holds onto the small string of dignity he has left and just stops plaguing TYM and these podcasts with his opinions that he swears are facts. He's as reputable as a dead goldfish yet preaches like he's the second coming of Jesus.
Wow, okay. That's mean.
He's so funny.

Icebaby

Ice Queen
Is it me or was the lack of m2dave on the podcast for a large portion sooo much better? (not trying to be rude here :p) I just found this podcast so much more enjoyable for that reason.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Wow, okay. That's mean.
He's so funny.

TJ, you joined June 9th. I know it's a strong opinion, but you really can't know the extent of this guy's history. I'm not even close to the only person who thinks this way. I'd suggest you'd look him up a bit before absorbing anything he says regarding Injustice.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

M2Jesus?

I like it

I love it

TJ, you joined June 9th. I know it's a strong opinion, but you really can't know the extent of this guy's history. I'm not even close to the only person who thinks this way. I'd suggest you'd look him up a bit before absorbing anything he says regarding Injustice.
I don't absorb it, I just like listening. I find him funny.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Since I'm mentioned with Summer Jam, I'm not sure if I can even make it there. I might have to move that weekend since I'm flying home right after. But I'm gonna see if I can do it earlier. I haven't planned for this at all haha