What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 6 Feat: Post Vxg Show, MMH, Zod, TFC, SJ and more

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DISCLAIMER 1: Please note this episode was recorded 2-3 days ago so something Reo said about MMH or I about Zod could be a tad out dated

DISCLAIMER 2: The Kryptonite Academy will debut soon and that will be a separate entity where we will focus solely on character study one by one. Please contact me if you feel you are one of the top 3 with a character. Please plan to discuss the Pros, Cons, MUs, Strats, BNBs, Tech, etc etc. while online in training mode and discussing it live with video present on Skype to create a full on video guide.

The Kryptonite Council will be a place where we will continue to discuss Current events in the FGC, Post tourney reactions and updates, Upcoming Tourneys, Drama that needs discussed (will be very strict and limited on this) and other related talk.

Episode 6

Participants: Pig, Reo, GGA 16 bit, M2dave

Show Topics (Not in order)
  • Vxg
  • Injustice and MK matches
  • Curbo
  • Wafflez
  • Rolando
  • The Legend of Glass Sword
  • What can VXG do to improve
  • TFC
  • SJ
  • M2dave comes on the show to get something off his chest that he says is URGENT
  • Top 5 Hotel Shenanigan List
  • Top 2 duos
  • An ultimate Tease that got edited lol (Sorry)
  • A little Zod and MMH talk and how finding our character has completely changed how we enjoy this game and recommend all do the same.
CrimsonShadow
STORMS
GamerBlake90
Expected Next Episode? Could be around or after Summer Jam, it all depends on currently whats happening but Im planning now for it as well the First Episode of the Kryptonite Academy

Pig Of The Hut

Ive had issues with Youtube and CPUs all night

Should be working now for those who Txted me saying it wasnt before

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Is Triforced talked about at all in this episode?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Hmm... vid still isn't working for me. It just goes straight to 0:00 and over.

Pig Of The Hut

Is Triforced talked about at all in this episode?
We originally recorded a three hour episode that was scrapped where I went in hard but decided it was too much

As well as other things in that attempted episode

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Grr, it's still not working. Maybe YouTube is just on some fuckery right now, I'll try it again later.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
We originally recorded a three hour episode that was scrapped where I went in hard but decided it was too much

As well as other things in that attempted episode
hey it doesn't work for me either, but you already know what to find me for your next episode, will you be doing this show before SJ?

Awesome stuff Pig, I was just checking for this a little while ago, glad it's up now. The Zod blockstrings were sick too!