What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 5 Feat: GGA 16 Bit + Claude Von Stroke + Perfect Legend

PL was different this time and I like it. Normally it looks like he doesnt even want to be on a podcast, but this time even when pig said he could leave he actually wanted to stay. good podcast and the stuff about glass sword is hilarious.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
Also.. Whats with this talking point i see now that if you don't like the game it's because you are bad at it? That's just completely stupid.
I don't see anyone saying that (though perhaps I missed someone). The notion I have seen referenced is that some MK people aren't doing as well as they think should be doing and trash the game or saying "MK is better" or "Injustice needs "X" from MK/SF to be legit...". Those are two different things and I am inclined to agree with the notion I just detailed due to remarks players make after losing (doesn't apply to this show for the most part).

Goldi

Noob
Lol! Every time I make a comeback with Frost I've said the "life bar is for characters who can't slide." I could see her starting with less to even things out... In some match ups. Others would just be a death sentence.

I think it's a nifty idea. I mean, I hate it lol, but it sounds pretty good actually.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Thats the KT Kool Aid talking
Hey guys! Really liked this one wayyyyy better than any of the others. Felt like everyone had their own opinions and where completely genuine. It felt more like you guys were being yourselves and not following what someone else had said. I didn't feel this huge competition to be right and speak over one another. I really enjoyed the shenanigans. Funny shit! Even though u guys went completely off topic with that shit... Ha!:D

I completely agree with the whole money thing that Carl brought up and yea it was kinda weird that EVO was 2/3 not 3/5. Didn't understand that and it just didn't feel right.

Now IMO I think some characters. Have just a huge mobility advantage over others. I do think Injustice should start with one bar of meter. I'd like to see how that would work. I feel like this game needs some work but it's just starting out and I think they need to tinker with it a bit just to get things right so that the next IGAU is perfect and I think they'll do so.

However we do need to grow a lot with this game. There is a lot to learn and there is still a lot of shit we don't know about this game and it's characters. I think we have a long ways to go and so does NRS.

I wish u guys luck with whatever u guys choose to do. I hope to see some bad ass gameplay from everyone of ya soon!:D

P.S with the next episode... I'd like to hear what u guys have to say about all the characters you're familiar with. Their tech and best match ups. TY!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
This is such bullshit. 16 Bit, who by his lofty standards, has had disappointing placements in Injustice so far (not blowing him up by any means), has probably never said a single bad thing about the game. Meanwhile, REO, Jr. and others who have done well have criticized it. This nonsense that if you have a problem with this game, it means you're no good at it has to stop. It would be one thing if people are saying "scrubby" and leaving it at that (which is a word I believe has not been mentioned a single time on the podcast), but when they actually provide constructive analysis, at least they have a basis for criticism, whether you agree with it or not.

The funniest part is that by your own admission, "you don't have the time or patience" to listen to this podcast, yet that didn't stop you from making an assumption, coming up with a narrative, and running with it. But you're right, when have you been wrong about anything?
That's the second time you've brought up CDjr and REO, even though I have made NO mention of them and they have nothing to do with anything.

But since you insist, let's address that. CDjr pops off about everything constantly that's just SOP, although some of REO's comments have been disappointing as well. Except when you perform well in a game, you have MUCH more of a leg to stand on to call it scrubby or brain dead.

As for making up the narrative, are you fucking joking? TYM users are split with half praising the game and half blowing it up. I didn't make it up. If the podcast with Pig and Claude has no blow ups of the game Injustice that'd be very surprising.

RE: GGA, they're mostly silent which I appreciate but 16bit has been making what appear to be snide comments about PR Balrog being "defacto KF of America", but I suppose they could be sincere. The shots I fired at midwest were mostly collateral damage

AK Pig Of The Hut give me a fuckin break, man. Right after EVO you posted that you and the entire AK scene were taking a "wait and see" approach to the game because it was brain dead and scrubby and allowed people who failed at other games to be successful.

That comment is 75% of why I had to speak up because that's just fucking ridiculous. You're telling me you've 180'd since then and made peace with the game?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That's the second time you've brought up CDjr and REO, even though I have made NO mention of them and they have nothing to do with anything.

But since you insist, let's address that. CDjr pops off about everything constantly that's just SOP, although some of REO's comments have been disappointing as well. Except when you perform well in a game, you have MUCH more of a leg to stand on to call it scrubby or brain dead.

As for making up the narrative, are you fucking joking? TYM users are split with half praising the game and half blowing it up. I didn't make it up. If the podcast with Pig and Claude has no blow ups of the game Injustice that'd be very surprising.

RE: GGA, they're mostly silent which I appreciate but 16bit has been making what appear to be snide comments about PR Balrog being "defacto KF of America", but I suppose they could be sincere.

AK Pig Of The Hut give me a fuckin break, man. Right after EVO you posted that you and the entire AK scene were taking a "wait and see" approach to the game because it was brain dead and scrubby and allowed people who failed at other games to be successful.

That comment is 75% of why I had to speak up because that's just fucking ridiculous. You're telling me you've 180'd since then and made peace with the game?
This game awards scrubby ness more than any fighter I've played

However it's the game we choose to play and I frankly at this point don't want any more buffs or nerfs

Let the game play out the way Paulo wants it to

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Kt. For everyone one person that says something they don't like about the game, there are countless others who
Keep quiet for multiple reasons. For me it has nothing to do with being good or not good at it. It's just not fun to ME. I personally know a LOT of people who agree with me but just don't say that public ally . That's their choice I don't care though. Everyone has a right to their own opinion positive or negative.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
This game awards scrubby ness more than any fighter I've played

However it's the game we choose to play and I frankly at this point don't want any more buffs or nerfs

Let the game play out the way Paulo wants it to
So the game IS scrubby but you give the EVO champ his deserved props and look up to him even though he won with scrubby superman? That doesn't make sense.

Kt. For everyone one person that says something they don't like about the game, there are countless others who
Keep quiet for multiple reasons. For me it has nothing to do with being good or not good at it. It's just not fun to ME. I personally know a LOT of people who agree with me but just don't say that public ally . That's their choice I don't care though. Everyone has a right to their own opinion positive or negative.
I know Troy, not getting any enjoyment out of the game is a perfectly legitimate reason to not like it. I didn't mean to blow you up too, everyone just got caught in the crossfire because I had to put pig on notice for his post EVO comments which were way out of line

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm not being sarcastic about PR Balrog. He got the results he gets the props. Pretty simple. Unless someone else starts doing well he'd be the best KF.

Pig Of The Hut

So the game IS scrubby but you give the EVO champ his deserved props and look up to him even though he won with scrubby superman? That doesn't make sense.

I know Troy, not getting any enjoyment out of the game is a perfectly legitimate reason to not like it. I didn't mean to blow you up too, everyone just got caught in the crossfire because I had to put pig on notice for his post EVO comments which were way out of line
If you'd f ing listen I said OUTSTANDING PLAYERS USING OUTSTANDING CHARACTERS PRODUCE OUTSTANDING RESULTS compared to top players using lobo for example

Click on 1 hour 47 min in for 5 min

Again stfu unless u know what ive said, I liked u better as a ghost

To clear things up. Reo is godlike all I was saying was without Kabal a lot of wins wouldn't be as dominating because Kabal dominates the cast moreso than Kenshi does.

I hate that I can pick up Kabal and body someone without pretty much any thought. I play PPJ in really good match set KL vs his Sektor but then pick Kabal and I don't even have to think. REO tried to tell all of you how dumb Kabal was but everyone looked at what he said as trolling.

You guys complain about Scorpion in INJ but Kabal is much worst in MK. KABAL is the char where you have to play his game. How would you feel if you had to play me, curbo, detroit, reo, cat, back to back in tournament? You would hate it. That is my point. I feel like if Kabal weren't in the game, nerfed or banned the game would be a whole lot better and I think it would breathe new life into the game. Think about it from a Cage or even Baraka player perspective. You can go to a tournament outplay a Kabal player and still lose cause that is just how messed up the character was.

Let me say this before I continue: REO is godlike as a player and is more than capable of picking up another character and winning with them as he has demonstrated before. All I was saying is he wasn't "dominating" until he picked up Kabal but he was already super top. DJT I feel like can't play perfect like that all the time he is human. If thats the case he would've won SCR as well.

I just think without Kabal this game is more fun and enjoyable and opens up a lot of the cast to where everyone is viable. Think about the top tier without Kabal. Kenshi, Cyrax, Sonya, Kung Lao for example all have match ups where they have to work or lose. None of them have dominating 6-4, 7-3's where they are just unwinnable. Kabal on the other hand is just like whatever he mops up everyone he has match ups he doesn't even have to learn is what I am saying.

REO has shown he can win with mileena, reptile, kung lao, kenshi etc. So don't say I am saying he is ass.

Wait what?
So do you think that Kabal should be banned from tournaments?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I'm being as real as I can

For example if smoke were in this game then more people than Waffelz could ball w him
I guess you are being real, but real or not saying Injustice is allowing bad players to win shit is fucked up and you deserve to be put on blast for it.

And that's where the podcast confuses things because you're saying the opposite of the EVO aftermath post.

I also can't tell whether I'm being put on blast in the last sentence or not lol but I do just fine with Lantern. I love that character I just don't get to many tournaments, only the NE ones.

Pig Of The Hut

I guess you are being real, but real or not saying Injustice is allowing bad players to win shit is fucked up and you deserve to be put on blast for it.

And that's where the podcast confuses things because you're saying the opposite of the EVO aftermath post.

I also can't tell whether I'm being put on blast in the last sentence or not lol but I do just fine with Lantern. I love that character I just don't get to many tournaments, only the NE ones.
That's just me having a little fun

Is there any other clarification u need? Also when I made my Evo aftermath post please note it said the overall feel in atlanta and its players. I was combining all players into a post

That might have added to confusion but I have KDZ huge props in the episode and I think I made myself very clear.

Btw I have a great announcement coming soon involves u and I think you'll respect it

Icebaby

Ice Queen
KT Smith
coolwhip

Not to butt in, but where do both of you find all these things CDjr and REO say? I'd like to keep up with their babble on Injustice but I don't see them post on TYM like other top players.