What's new

Kryptonite Council Episode 5 Feat: GGA 16 Bit + Claude Von Stroke + Perfect Legend

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Great listen. Good Job guys. Really though what kind of low tier European do you have to be to not know what the hell a Bidet is?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
That's just me having a little fun

Is there any other clarification u need? Also when I made my Evo aftermath post please note it said the overall feel in atlanta and its players. I was combining all players into a post

That might have added to confusion but I have KDZ huge props in the episode and I think I made myself very clear.

Btw I have a great announcement coming soon involves u and I think you'll respect it
Announcement involving me?

Thanks for making such an in depth podcast, I appreciate the effort and the amount of time it took. Despite all of the drama when it comes to fighting games, it is nice to see some people being respectful, but still willing to ask the tough questions.

Maybe next time you could discuss how WB may be affecting decisions made in the design and development process in order to promote their other products, even if those decisions are detrimental to the game itself, the FGC and NRS's reputation or public perception.

Just heard this good stuff
Lol at the cheeseburger

It was actually a sfxtekken 2 month long ranbat thing that I won not an injustice thing

Belial

Noob
I think this game needs
1) Re-work on jumping atacks hitbox or advantage
2) It should be possible to cancel dash forward into normals and / or specials
It would accomplish much while not taking away anything. At least footsies would not be so terrible anymore.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
2) It should be possible to cancel dash forward into normals and / or specials
It would accomplish much while not taking away anything. At least footsies would not be so terrible anymore.
I think increased walk speed would be a better option to get the same results. Dash canceling would just make footsies dumb and simple, you don't really want Superman to be able to dash cancel into f23 do you? Everyone would have fast advancing overheads/lows. With a walkspeed increase, you would actually need to get your spacing down.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
This is such bullshit. 16 Bit, who by his lofty standards, has had disappointing placements in Injustice so far (not blowing him up by any means), has probably never said a single bad thing about the game. Meanwhile, REO, Jr. and others who have done well have criticized it. This nonsense that if you have a problem with this game, it means you're no good at it has to stop. It would be one thing if people are saying "scrubby" and leaving it at that (which is a word I believe has not been mentioned a single time on the podcast), but when they actually provide constructive analysis, at least they have a basis for criticism, whether you agree with it or not.

The funniest part is that by your own admission, "you don't have the time or patience" to listen to this podcast, yet that didn't stop you from making an assumption, coming up with a narrative, and running with it. But you're right, when have you been wrong about anything?

he never excluded reo or jr. Those are prime examples of who he speaks of. He speaks of the community as a whole so what's your gripe with the post?

coolwhip

Noob
he never excluded reo or jr. Those are prime examples of who he speaks of. He speaks of the community as a whole so what's your gripe with the post?

He assumed it's a bunch of Midwest players crying about the game because they're no good at it, and used the flawed logic that everyone complaining about the game is doing so because they suck. How does that not exclude REO who's doing well at the game, and yet still complaining? My whole point is that using this logic is silly, because while some are obviously whining for the sake of whining, players on this podcast are providing constructive criticism, and making specific points about the gripes they have with the game.

sgZick

Noob
Finally finished listen to the whole thing (slit over the week). That was very entertaining, even for people who never seen or met any of you guys outside the tournament streams. Keep up the good work and the good balance between informative and entertaining.

Regarding @AK Pig Of The Hut suggestion of using a stamina based system to balance uneven matchups I would like to give some thoughts on this: Yes that system works reasonably well on Capcom games, but while it might make some matchups more even it will hurt the game more while doing so. You mentioned yourself how anti-hype Injustice matches have been at EVO compared to other fighting games. Main reason for that is a lack of variety and the relative challenge of making combacks happen without ahealthbar reset. Now adjusting the relative health according to matchup scores will make the matches even shorter and less exiting to watch (and possibly play). Not sure who said it on the podcast (I think PL), most matches against the S-Tier characters will become "Seth-Matches", either win perfect or lose perfect. The characters with dominant tools can keep and use them, but once they screw up on this they will be punished way harder and risk to lose the match. But they will still use those tools, since they are their best option. Playing more diverse is even discouraged, since why should I risk getting punished hareder for using anything but the best string I have? Either the 'weaker' character finds his one or two opportunities to get in and turn the match instead of 3-4 he needs now, or he loses. I highly doubt it would make watching the matches any more enjoyable.

"Nerfalising" the dominant strings and maybe tone down the overall damage might be the better choice, not just in brining the cast closer together on the tier-list, but also making the game more fun to watch (as in more diverse and surprising). Ideally every character has strength and weaknesses, if this is not the case it needs to be adjusted, if this balance is not given the matches will remain boring independent from the relative health of both opponents.

Kevlang

Noob
AK Pig Of The Hut

I realize that you had mentioned this in a previous podcast, but will you begin providing more gameplay related content in the Podcast?

I've listened to each podcast and been able to garner bits of gameplay info, but I was hoping to get more high level strategy, and less player drama...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

187x

Noob
AK Pig Of The Hut

I realize that you had mentioned this in a previous podcast, but will you begin providing more gameplay related content in the Podcast?

I've listened to each podcast and been able to garner bits of gameplay info, but I was hoping to get more high level strategy, and less player drama...

you have the forums

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut

Expect this either in the next episode or as a whole new complete entity within 5-6 days from today

Be on the look out