What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal Khan : Shao Khan or Relatives?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Eh, Kano is dead? What did I miss?
Tbh I thought that maybe NRS will give him another chance.
Basically Kano ends up dying due to characters who are still alive in the continuity.
So as far as story is concerned, that would still be a canonical path it could follow.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Kotal is the Kahn (or emperor) of Earthrealm...Shao is the Kahn of Outworld. If I'm not mistaken.
Excuse, and no offense, but where the fuck did you get this information from?

I want to know because it doesn't make any sense.

Raiden the thunder god and one of the most powerful non-elder god MK characters, the protector of Earth realm, isn't dead, so unless someone currently working at NRS leaked some MKX story or something I don't see this working out.

gosoxtim

Noob

Raiden the thunder god and one of the most powerful non-elder god MK characters, the protector of Earth realm, isn't dead, so unless someone currently working at NRS leaked some MKX story or something I don't see this working out.
yeah i agree all ed boon just said kotal kahn is not related to shao kahn

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!

Could you not see it was my opinion. I don't know who Kotal Kahn really is it was just my guess. No need to curse at me dude.

Have a good day.