Votes: 139 34.3%
  • Blood God

Votes: 61 15.1%
  • All Equally

Votes: 35 8.6%

• Total voters

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Just so people know, I'm pretty sure blood god is a direct counterpick to acidic xeno. I played a long set this morning and every time I stuck to the plan I won, including 2 timeouts.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
EX overhead sword smash's armor frames seem to have been reduced significantly. I always test my stuff against that reversal and it was noticeable right off the bat.

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
Who do you guys think is gonna give Kotal some problems post patch due to the new balance. Who is easier now?

As a Sektor player, I think Sektor is gonna give Kotal a lot of problems right off the bat, with those up arrows and the way his 11 sequence works, we have to be extra careful about how we approach this matchup. I'm gonna keep my eye on the Sektor-Kotal match for sure. Thinking about going Blood God for this.

WHATS THE MOST RELIABLE ANTI-AIR ON IMPOSTER SHINNOKS WHO DONT STOP WITH AIR TELEPORTS?
Lol I met a similar guy yesterday. He didn't do anything but air teleport and probably was laughing on me that I couldn't hit him after block.
I was sitting blocking and he teleported without any fear lol.

Next time I will try D2... :)

Harry Otter

Zoning Master
I don't feel I should have much trouble with tryborgs but every once in a while I get a really annoying one. Cyber sub is the worst for me lol then Cyrax and his endless keep you in the air juggle show. ;/

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
War God is top tier.

Sun and Blood are not.

War God has armor for everything with meter, high-lows mixups accessible anytime, an unblockable attack, and is just as mobile as the other two variations despite carrying a sword that looks like it weighs 200 pounds.

Sun God has a throw. It helps with his damage and gives him one extra tool.

Blood God has tomes. It helps with damage and meter and mitigates damage, but its not a tool.

Sun and Blood are much harder to play. Now, they do more damage than War God - but that doesn't make up for all War God's options.

Plus, War God is the most generic and boring of his variations.

Slow War God down, to the speed KK was before his speed was buffed. WG should have never gotten that speed increase.

Give BG and SG something to work with. Some kind of tool to make them viable.

Then, we'll see all three variations at tournaments and in high level play - rather than all War Gods - Madzin representing Blood God - and no Sun Gods to speak of.

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
War God is top tier.

Sun and Blood are not.

War God has armor for everything with meter, high-lows mixups accessible anytime, an unblockable attack, and is just as mobile as the other two variations despite carrying a sword that looks like it weighs 200 pounds.

Blood God has tomes. It helps with damage and meter and mitigates damage, but its not a tool.

Sun and Blood are much harder to play. Now, they do more damage than War God - but that doesn't make up for all War God's options.

Slow War God down, to the speed KK was before his speed was buffed. WG should have never gotten that speed increase.

Then, we'll see all three variations at tournaments and in high level play - rather than all War Gods - Madzin representing Blood God - and no Sun Gods to speak of.
Ok.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Well Tremor is dead with 1.13, time to join the Sun God tribe. Teach me.
Tremor isn't dead. Its almost necessary to choose his Earthshaker variation though and play the run away game to land a hit, then run up to maximize the damage off of it.

As far as Kotal, just let the controller go neutral anytime before inputting his F2.

Learn a combo. Go with something swaggy...
http://imgur.com/oV8zTeL
...and practice until you can do it without thinking.

Its especially key that you learn how to link his J1 with his F2. Get the timing down and learn to let the controller go neutral before the F2.

Last edited:

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
War God is top tier.

Sun and Blood are not.

lol