What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 4 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What is your drink of choice? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Topic 1:
Match up is bad or are you getting out played?
0:03:00

Topic 2:
Is Injustice "Random" and can you get "Randomed out"?
28:40:00

Topic 3:
Bill or thrill
56:53:00

1:11:00 - sound issues that were not really an issue

Topic 4:
East coast scene and Fly is Toasted
1:12:59

Topic 5:
MKX outside players
1:38:00

Topic 6:
Forum gimmicks
1:59:00

Topic 7:
Pre tournament ritual...I forget cause I was too drunk to know or care.

I'll post up MP3 soon.
My negroid compatriots...

coolwhip

Noob
Yeah, I scrolled up to the part where people said there's some audio skipping, it's noticeable. I sound even more incoherent than I was at the beginning.

PS: Can we front page please. Yes, shameless request. Last week's episode got lost in the shuffle as a result.

@CrimsonShadow

Killusion

Stream addict
Easily the funniest episode so far, can't wait to hear Jack as a host!
One thing that's great about NRS community that they actually welcome Capcom players in and seem to generally want more players. That's not the case with anime community..

This should be on front page for sure.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm sorry about the skipping everyone. I'm not sure what changed from the last few. I'll readjust some settings and run some test calls to see if I can flush it out.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Anyone else having trouble downloading the mp3? I have a droid phone and when i click it, it says"starting downloading", then i get a message that says "still not downloading?" "Click here". Man...i wanna hear one of these lol

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Anyone else having trouble downloading the mp3? I have a droid phone and when i click it, it says"starting downloading", then i get a message that says "still not downloading?" "Click here". Man...i wanna hear one of these lol
What kind of android?
If its a newer one. You can download an app called pvstar. It let's you listen to YouTube videos in the back ground

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I didn't really have a problem when I first got here looking for some Harley combos. The forums for her where pretty tame so I signed up to ask questions about her. I will say I was a little surprised when I saw people saying Injustice was bad. I couldn't understand how a fighting game with comic book characters could even be considered bad. I mean you get to have Batman fight Superman, but I figured out it wasn't the majority of players so I stuck around.

I like coming to this site, I've interacted with a lot of cool people here. Hell I wouldn't have known about GGA (granted I rarely go) if I hadn't come here trying to get "better". I tried to bring friend to the site but he saw a lot of "unfavorable" threads that changed his mind. That being said, I enjoy all the gimmicks of the posters especially @BillStickers <3