What's new

Konsider the Following: Ep. 4 -- Podcast Ft. LotF, King Hippo, Coolwhip, Saucy and Home Lee

What is your drink of choice? (you may choose more than one)

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I am excited to announce an unedited podcast posted only 1.5 days after recording (as opposed to 6 days after like episode 3).

Possibly our worst (or best) episode to date, a few of us get drunk off our asses Hippo entertains like no other as this weeks host. Enjoy...

Topics and time stamps are as follows but will not include random tangents:

Topic 1:
Match up is bad or are you getting out played?
0:03:00

Topic 2:
Is Injustice "Random" and can you get "Randomed out"?
28:40:00

Topic 3:
Bill or thrill
56:53:00

1:11:00 - sound issues that were not really an issue

Topic 4:
East coast scene and Fly is Toasted
1:12:59

Topic 5:
MKX outside players
1:38:00

Topic 6:
Forum gimmicks
1:59:00

Topic 7:
Pre tournament ritual...I forget cause I was too drunk to know or care.

MP3:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/35zrin9z0hm5ppu/KTF_ep_4.mp3

@KingHippo
@GGA Saucy Jack
@coolwhip
@HomeLee1121
@CrimsonShadow
@Pig Of The Hut
@Blind_Ducky
@cR_whiteboi
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Hysteria
@GGA pimpimjim
@Revolver
@Slips
@WoundCowboy
@Mr. Mileena
@K7L33THA
@Biohazard

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Drink of choice: Mohito

Have to wait till I get home to listen. Did I get my promised shout out for no reason?

Hades

Noob
Haven't listened yet but there nothing better than getting on the turps with whisky or bourbon...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Talking about Forum gimmicks, and no mention of the 4:11 Bane Train derailing every other thread?
What did I go to train school for? :(

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Just finished listening and I thought I'd share some of my thoughts.

Unfortunately there was skipping in various sections of the podcast, maybe in 3-4 different sections, so that was too bad cause the random segments that I heard sounded really interesting but I couldn't piece together everything that was being said.

Aside from that, this was by farrrrrrrrrrr the most entertaining episode. I was actually laughing out loud from the random shit being said. I think you guys should be drunk more often cause it was really entertaining and I think the questions hippo asked were really good ones.

This is random but, I don't really know what @AK L0rdoftheFLY looks like and I just realized now that in the past 4 episodes I've imagined @LanceMonsoon's face as the his voice. I have no idea what @coolwhip looks like either but his voice is soothing (no homo) so I just take it for what it is and imagine he's a voice without a face. I also don't really know what @HomeLee1121 looks like but I imagine he looks like any of my many Asian friends.