What's new

Konquer menu guy (Who is he?)

What if at the end of the Krypt Shang uses Krypt-guy's soul to take back form? Maybe Krypt guy is a scavanger or whatever and just like Kenshi he is lured in with deception!

Dudes this could be canon and it would be amazing! His tone in a little too friendly in that trailer after all!
So once you unlock everything, The Krypt litterally ends with "your soul is mine".

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
So is he officially deconfirmed now? Or we can still have a bit of hope?
Yes hes deconfirmed now...
By some Joker from NRS who said that Rain isn’t on the roster because there are so many other characters on the MK11 roster, like Jax and Cassie lol.

Nice of that person to tell that now, I would have liked such information months ago...

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Yes hes deconfirmed now...
By some Joker from NRS who said that Rain isn’t on the roster because there are so many other characters on the MK11 roster, like Jax and Cassie lol.

Nice of that person to tell that now, I would have liked such information months ago...
Nice reason... Well, so now I officially gave up any hope of him being in. Despite popularity, demand, being in the poll over Baraka and Kabal and each and every teases here and there. I dont see why NRS overlooked such opportunity to please a lot of fans. 16bit, Tyler and even Boon have to be aware of that. Its beyond my understanding, really... Bit, but... Maybe DLC? Please, please, please...?

Crazy theory:

What if this Kyrpt is a backstory for an existing character?

What if this is actually Kollector, but before he was turned into a weird thing?

What if after plundering through the Krypt, at the end he gets cursed by Shang Tsung because of his greed and has to live the rest of his life as a monster?

nvm me. too much coffee today, im going crazy.
It's a bit of a reach obviously, but a very creative and cool idea. It makes sense since Shang warns him about taking things within reason and not overstepping. The name fits as well obviously. I like it.

Cassie Cyrus

Nice reason... Well, so now I officially gave up any hope of him being in. Despite popularity, demand, being in the poll over Baraka and Kabal and each and every teases here and there. I dont see why NRS overlooked such opportunity to please a lot of fans. 16bit, Tyler and even Boon have to be aware of that. Its beyond my understanding, really... Bit, but... Maybe DLC? Please, please, please...?
If Boon doesn't like somebody, he's out, and Rain is one of those characters he's really despises... We have to wait till somebody else takes over the franchise I guess.. But that probably gonna be another compagnie who just wants money or whatever.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
@Ptehu

Rain has NOT been officially deconfirmed.

If Boon doesn't like somebody, he's out, and Rain is one of those characters he's really despises... We have to wait till somebody else takes over the franchise I guess.. But that probably gonna be another compagnie who just wants money or whatever.
Ed Boon's favorite new character in MKX was Ferra/Torr. Ed Boon's second favorite character in the franchise, overall, is Kenshi. Neither is coming back from MKX to MK11.

As convenient as I'm sure it would be to be able to blame everything on one evil bogey man, you're barking up the wrong tree. Boon doesn't single-handedly shape every roster to his own heart's content.

Cassie Cyrus

@Ptehu

Rain has NOT been officially deconfirmed.

Ed Boon's favorite new character in MKX was Ferra/Torr. Ed Boon's second favorite character in the franchise, overall, is Kenshi. Neither is coming back from MKX to MK11.

As convenient as I'm sure it would be to be able to blame everything on one evil bogey man, you're barking up the wrong tree. Boon doesn't single-handedly shape every roster to his own heart's content.

Drahmin and Hsao Hao beg to differ...

Lun

proud TERF!
I don't understand why many people seem to want Rain. He brings nothing new to the table.
Edenian royalty? We already have Kitana. Ninja warrior? We have plenty. Weather powers? Hello Raiden and Fujin. Watery powers? Sub-Zero and Frost.

He's useless. Heck, Jacqui brings more new stuff to the fighting table than him.

Cassie Cyrus

I don't understand why many people seem to want Rain. He brings nothing new to the table.
Edenian royalty? We already have Kitana. Ninja warrior? We have plenty. Weather powers? Hello Raiden and Fujin. Watery powers? Sub-Zero and Frost.

He's useless. Heck, Jacqui brings more new stuff to the fighting table than him.
Bo Rai Cho farts and puke = useless, Rain not so much.

I think it is silly there are only female Edenians in every game, Rain is a perfect male Edenian, he has cool parents as well.

Weather is more than just lightning and wind, Rain doesn't control wind at all, he controlls the more story watery weather such as clouds, rain and lightning, not wind (as far as I know)

Nobody cares about his ninja-features, he already left that stadium in Armageddon when he became more unique.

A lot of people love the colors in this game, and purple is always a favorite. So that helps as well, also rain looks totally awesome in MKX and MK Armageddon.

Sub-Zero and Frost control cold and ice, not water, they can freeze water, not control it.

I know you just hate on Rain, but he's the perfect character like so many others in MK.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?

I think he's supposed to embody the vain, prissy prettyboy archetype, like all those guys you see on the front covers of trashy romance novels. Like Vega in SF.

So yeah, not too far off from genderswapped Kitana.

Lun

proud TERF!
Bo Rai Cho farts and puke = useless, Rain not so much.

I think it is silly there are only female Edenians in every game, Rain is a perfect male Edenian, he has cool parents as well.

Weather is more than just lightning and wind, Rain doesn't control wind at all, he controlls the more story watery weather such as clouds, rain and lightning, not wind (as far as I know)

Nobody cares about his ninja-features, he already left that stadium in Armageddon when he became more unique.

A lot of people love the colors in this game, and purple is always a favorite. So that helps as well, also rain looks totally awesome in MKX and MK Armageddon.

Sub-Zero and Frost control cold and ice, not water, they can freeze water, not control it.

I know you just hate on Rain, but he's the perfect character like so many others in MK.
I'll say it again. He brings NOTHING NEW to the table. The farts and pukes of Bo'Rai Cho? They bring something new.

But it's a lost cause. The masses want cool&edgy characters who are 2cool4skool; they don't really appreciate designs. I mean, MK11 Noob Saibot looks like an intentional joke character to me, but some people take this superdark darkest emo self-stabbing skull-wearing shadow death metal vocalist..... as a serious cool guy.