What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Return

coolwhip

Noob
Slips' rant on the "ban Scorpion" movement is gold. And not gold in the "OMG this is hilarious" way, but gold in the "this is absolutely spot on" kind of way. Definitely one of the most embarrassing times for our community, and I say this as a huge supporter of at least two of the leaders of said movement.

EDIT: Some 5 minutes after Slips' rants, 16 Bit says pretty much what I posted above.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Slips' rant on the "ban Scorpion" movement is gold. And not gold in the "OMG this is hilarious" way, but gold in the "this is absolutely spot on" kind of way. Definitely one of the most embarrassing times for our community, and I say this as a huge supporter of at least two of the leaders of said movement.

EDIT: Some 5 minutes after Slips' rants, 16 Bit says pretty much what I posted above.
havent heard this yet but definitely will soon

i agree, that was a shit time and i apologized

coolwhip

Noob
An hour into the podcast, and I'm reminded just how awesome their chemistry is. Trying to guess K7's name was hilarious... I love how K7 just gave away his name like no big deal. Those two are two close friends of his, and didn't even know his game, and they were like "oh cool, it's Robert" and moved on. Those guys are hysterical.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
hahaha i love how 16bit says did u guys ever.. sth sth and he expects slips and K7 to say yeah ofc but their reaction is like whaaaaaaaaat?! haha hilariouussss

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Man I should change my name to Hollywood Sword since I was disappointed I was not one of the names in the name game at the end.
Glad to see you are back by the way.
Let me just put Glass Sword on blast real quick. I met this guy at MLG Raleigh and played him in casuals at Dallas in Pigs room for a good while. I also met PL at MLG and FR. At TFC Carl greets me and remembers me but Hollywood Austin over here is like hi I'm GlassSword, I was like Austin we've met before man wth.
"I can't remember everybody" cmon man

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
"I am the hope of the Bane forum. I am the answer to all venomed things that cry out for tech. I am protector of the Low-tiers. I am the armor in the oki. I am Doombawkz. Ally to Banes! Nightmare to you!"