What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Return

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
And you did when you called Deathstroke "Brokestroke" and cried your eyes out behind the scenes?

Can you understand that what Black Adam did to Killer Frost Scorpion did to some other characters?

Yeah, which is why Scorp should have been adjusted. No one said otherwise. There is a difference between hysteria and reasonable discussion.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Yeah, which is why Scorp should have been adjusted. No one said otherwise. There is a difference between hysteria and reasonable discussion.
I said vanilla Deathstroke was top 3. I never claimed Deathstroke needed 3% of chip damage on low shots. But increasing the recovery by ten frames and reducing the chip damage by half made the special move mediocre.

You talked about "keeping the core gameplay of a character", yet Deathstroke's core has changed dramatically for the worse.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I said vanilla Deathstroke was top 3. I never claimed Deathstroke needed 3% of chip damage on low shots. But increasing the recovery by ten frames and reducing the chip damage by half made the special move mediocre.

You talked about "keeping the core gameplay of a character", yet Deathstroke's core has changed dramatically for the worse.

Bullshit you didn't say he was top 3. At the time you were telling everyone to adapt and that he's just whatever. You didn't admit he was super top until later.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
GGA 16 Bit

I never agreed with anything you have ever said more than in this podcast. I swear to god man...out of all of our history...If I saw you after listening to this I would shake your hand and offer you a drink of your choice. (IIRC you don't drink beer.)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
"Does he even play offline"

So even after 8 front page threads about Greek tournaments, europe remains irrelevant. Damn

I liked the part where nobody knows anything about me, i demand more blow ups, i loved it

first episode and i already like this show
I must know. Is your name based on the dude from Star Trek?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Still listening now, but I 110% agree on everything that was said about the Scorpion situation.

Also, Qwark is in Greece somewhere. I see him advertising tournaments there every so often.

Edit: Heh, never mind, he beat me to it.

Vagrant

Noob
"Does he even play offline"

So even after 8 front page threads about Greek tournaments, europe remains irrelevant. Damn

I liked the part where nobody knows anything about me, i demand more blow ups, i loved it

first episode and i already like this show

I like how you can kinda roll with the punches alot of the times, laugh it off, and still stick to your guns. I respect that.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
OMG it finally happened. I remember making a petition to bring this back months ago. What changed everyones mind?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I haven't been here for as long as many of you. But this is not as fast paced or provoking as other posdcast's I've heard. However it is if you give it the time, but few will in this day and age.