What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Return

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Let me just put Glass Sword on blast real quick. I met this guy at MLG Raleigh and played him in casuals at Dallas in Pigs room for a good while. I also met PL at MLG and FR. At TFC Carl greets me and remembers me but Hollywood Austin over here is like hi I'm GlassSword, I was like Austin we've met before man wth.
"I can't remember everybody" cmon man

It was You, Glass Sword, and me playing casuals in that room for a long ass time right?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Absolutely AGREE with Tim Burton f ing sucking now

Last great movie w him is Big Fish which was awesome

Also WTF in their right mind actually think the dark knight rises is better than Dark Knight

Jesusssssssssssssssssssss Christttttttttttttttt Seriously? Other than the reasons brought up can we please talk about how all the dialog at the end is INAUDIABLE because of some douche bag on a mixer not knowing how to do his job.

Seriously go to the last 10-15 min and listen to what im talking about.

Bane's voice and lines were awesome though but Catwoman was NOT sexy for me, I need my catwoman to be somewhat slutty and believable. Anne Hathaway is not the person, she is not the ticket for this. She is her characters in Princess Diaries

Matix218

Get over here!
I had a friend with an atari 2600 and there were teeth marks on the sticks. Never saw the act of chewing but the evidence was there

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Absolutely AGREE with Tim Burton f ing sucking now

Last great movie w him is Big Fish which was awesome

Also WTF in their right mind actually think the dark knight rises is better than Dark Knight

Jesusssssssssssssssssssss Christttttttttttttttt Seriously? Other than the reasons brought up can we please talk about how all the dialog at the end is INAUDIABLE because of some douche bag on a mixer not knowing how to do his job.

Seriously go to the last 10-15 min and listen to what im talking about.

Bane's voice and lines were awesome though but Catwoman was NOT sexy for me, I need my catwoman to be somewhat slutty and believable. Anne Hathaway is not the person, she is not the ticket for this. She is her characters in Princess Diaries
Talia should have been waaaaay hotter.

Bane was a complete and total badass until the Talia reveal - and the. He's just a henchman carrying out someone else's master plan.

I though Anne Hathaway did an amazing job as Catwoman. She could have used a bit more crazy slut and a little more feline in her fighting but I felt like she delivered.

Why does no one ever talk about Alfred? His role in TDKR is so incredible impactful and yet so few people bring it up. "I never wanted any of this for you, I knew if you came back your life would be nothing but pain and suffering." And the "I've failed you" scene at Thomas and Martha Wayne's headstones? Manly fucking tears.

Nolan's Batman has only ever been as good as his villains. Christian Bale is a great actor, but Batman and Bruce Wayne are very one dimensional characters - I felt Bale delivered well but could only go so far as the script would allow for him.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I do Agree btw Keaton and everyone was shit as batman

Bale was best
Bale was the best, but Keaton was great as well (still not that close to Bale IMO). Totally different directors and takes on the Batman world makes it hard to compare Bale and Keaton. Honestly, no other Batman can even be legitimately put into the conversation because the directors and screen writers ruined those movies which didn't even give the actors a chance in those roles.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Afleck will do well

He's a great writer director and actor and his resume speaks well for him

Props to the parties involved solidifying an A list actor
This.

And if the next title is a Batman vs. Superman as the script title suggests - inspired by The Dark Knight Returns as their ComicCon reading suggests - an older Ben Affleck will contrast well against the young Henry Cavill.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just finished

I do agree w the much needed rivalries to fuel this game

MK We had a massive amount of them and in this game the players who could and should have rivalries with people are too f ing soft and feel "hated on" when someone says anything negative about them so the rivalry ceases to exist because it's no longer fun when you try to have a rivalry w someone and they're all like "Ohh no stop being mean or hating on me, why are you doing this to me???? STOPPPP"

Sucks

K7L33THA GGA 16 Bit GGA Slips - I quit sinestro because I hate him as a character. I just cant get into his character, I have to completely feel a character and love him to use him. Thats why i cant use aquaman, he feels like some Gay Bartender who works at a place called Cowtippers and like dolphins, that doesnt appeal to me. Sinestro strikes me as that uncomfortable uncle you just cannot in any way or situation leave your kid with because you fear what might happen. Sinestro is a john waters looking pedophile look-a-like, Again Not for me. Also that thread i made was PRE BUFF and fixes he needed. Like 9% glitch throw and no wakeup moves at all.

Zod However is balls to the wall, cheap, hard to use well, bad ass attitude and #1 most of all he is the superman villain. I hate superman w a passion since age 4. So anyone who kills superman or anyone he loves is my boy

Lol and the i missed the name game. Im pretty sure tom brady was the first name in the name game in its debut and now in its return

Ok on to the next episode :)