What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - The Return

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
I'm not sure what is meant by brain zaps, but I get these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
It always happens right before I fall asleep, when I've had both too much caffeine and nicotine during the day and I'm tired as f*ck. Which used to be quite often lol. Like crashing cymbals going off in my head, scary as hell. Like an aural screamer going off inside your head when you absolutely least expect it. I've since dropped my coffee intake by over half and I don't use my ecig three hours before I go to sleep.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
My predictions for NEC on the SoCal Side

1. MF Slayer is going to make people regret not removing Superman's dive punch reset.
2. Tyrant is going to make people regret downplaying Grundy.
3. Wonderchef's placement at NEC is directly correlated to how positive he can stay.
4. I'm staying humble since I've been in hiding since EVO 2013.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Discussion about Qwark, M2Dave rant and 16 Bit saying, "We [him and his sister] have things to live for, she has kids and I have to play in more tournaments" were hilarious. I think i laughed too hard there honestly i was dying.

I'm about 1/2 way done this is great :D

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
My predictions for NEC on the SoCal Side

1. MF Slayer is going to make people regret not removing Superman's dive punch reset.
2. Tyrant is going to make people regret downplaying Grundy.
3. Wonderchef's placement at NEC is directly correlated to how positive he can stay.
4. I'm staying humble since I've been in hiding since EVO 2013.

So would you say.......

....you will be coming....

From The Deep

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
2/3 of the way done with this podcast... you guys talked about the Atari 2600 and chewing on the joysticks (lol) ... I owned one and that shit was precious to me. I did not chew on them GGA 16 Bit

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm glad that someone finally said that it takes effort to be good as Batman.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man I should change my name to Hollywood Sword since I was disappointed I was not one of the names in the name game at the end.
Glad to see you are back by the way.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Just finished this episode, really missed not having this to listen to regularly. Great to see it return.

Oh, and Mystique all the way, no contest.