What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - REUNION SPECIAL!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I love how everytime someone mentions Jody the great either slips or 16 bit starts laughing a lot

Poor Kizzle :(

As far as me quitting or retring : after MLG online tourney finishes should make it clear I'm only quitting forums, pod casts, shows like the weekly ones including watching them or being on them. Lot of reasons involved. It's time for other top players to take those duties including organizing opportunities and events for others

That's all

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I watched this when it came out but I didn't bother to comment.I actually don't even remember a lot of the stuff that was talked about.

I just want more...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I rewatched the Matrix trilogy recently. The first one is amazing, hands down a top 5 movie for me. The sequels aren't as bad as I remember or as bad as people say. I think the majority were just disappointed because the first Matrix was hard to follow. Just like The Dark Knight. Reloaded and Revolutions aren't bad, they just aren't as good as the original.

NariTuba

disMember
A Grizzly bear is much larger than a Gorilla. Its also stronger, faster and gifted with better weapons... as it is an animal designed to kill, unlike the vegetarian Gorilla. No contest.

Awesome show btw!

Dude I just researched this. A gorilla can weigh up to 700 pounds, while a grizzly can weigh up to 900 pounds. Despite the grizzly weighing more, the differences in strength are ridiculous. A grizzly's strength is equal to 2-5 adult men, while a gorilla's is equal to 12-20 adult men. And it says that gorillas can bench press 4600 pounds. If this shit is true all it has to do is guess right once 50/50 (Id go with an overhead) and the grizzly is done. That kind of force would break bones, but grizzly bears have fat and stuff for hibernation so i guess it could reduce some damage.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Dude I just researched this. A gorilla can weigh up to 700 pounds, while a grizzly can weigh up to 900 pounds. Despite the grizzly weighing more, the differences in strength are ridiculous. A grizzly's strength is equal to 2-5 adult men, while a gorilla's is equal to 12-20 adult men. And it says that gorillas can bench press 4600 pounds. If this shit is true all it has to do is guess right once 50/50 (Id go with an overhead) and the grizzly is done. That kind of force would break bones, but grizzly bears have fat and stuff for hibernation so i guess it could reduce some damage.
and gorillas can use tools ;)
edit/ or is that only chimps ?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Gorilla vs Grizzly is a 6-4 match-up. On one hand you can say a Gorilla is much stronger and more evolved, which is true. It's true that if the Grizzly guesses wrong he will take a bunch of damage, but on the same token if a Grizzly gets in on a Gorilla, it's pretty much GG. A Gorilla would actually need to play footsies against a Grizzly. A Grizzly has ZERO footsie game and can't do shit from any amount of range. However, a Grizzly can bait a Gorilla with a tasty Banana, causing the Gorilla to abandon his footsie game.

K7L33THA Booty Slaya NariTuba Slips GGA 16 Bit

thank you guys for being just cool and talking about random shit i wish my friends were just like you but they all like sports and crap like that slips k7 16bit <3 from Connecticut