What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - REUNION SPECIAL!

B W1zZ

Noob
Wow I just heard you guys saying Raiden is unexplored, get the FUCK out of here. I've innovated, explored, and played the character since release gtfooh with that shit.

Excellent show though, except for the Raiden parts.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
K7: "Doesn't LionHeart look like Jeff goldblum"
16 bit: "He kind of does, whatever fuck that guy"
k7: "that's right he be beat your boy dizzy"
16: "well, did he beat him? or was it Ben Q monitor?"

.....Damn, no credit. Oh well at least I got mentioned. And btw i'm alot better looking than Jeff Goldblum.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
This was great you guys, i loved it!!

star wars prequels are worse than matrix sequels.

id rather have pizza than mk. no mk means id just be good at a different game instead

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Matrix 2 + 3 = Id rather eat shit

Star Wars prequel 1 and 2 were TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE and 3 was barely watchable

I compare Matrix 2 and 3 to a recent Red Hot Chili Peppers Album or Incubus Album

LBSH

Incubus album SCIENCE is one of the greatest however IN NO WAY can i ever listen to that album again because I hear qualities of their AWFUL new stuff back in their old stuff. Same stuff with Red Hot Chili Peppers

Im just gonna say it, If you like Incubus past Science you have a vagina and if you like red hot chili peppers past Dave Navarro era (end of RHCP) then you need to grow a 10 ft beard and live in the forest eating berries and nuts cause you're beyond hippie

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In continuation with the above ^^^

Anything past White Zombie's astro creep is not Real Zombie furthermore.........

Anything past Rob Zombie's HellBilly Deluxe 1 is NOT ROB ZOMBIE but regardless Hellbilly deluxe is still not worth the Zombie title

Dont even get me started on Manson, Entirely UN-Listenable and Stabbing Westward singer Chris (forgot last name) is the 90s version of Taylor Swift

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I still say you should make it a 2 video type of show. Have the first one 2 hours, second one 2 hours. Personally I'd prefer them to each be an hour, but that's just me. And release one early in the week, and the next one a few days after it. Just my opinion :)

Anyway, loved the show. Couldn't listen to all of it, but listened to most of it at school. You guys answered my question within like 5 seconds, but I guess it was a pretty easy one. And lol at the end, Tom Brady ftw.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Of course I suck at TTT2. I've played for a total of 1 week in the past 3 years, and I don't play everyday.
I am also playing multiple games at once so I don't practice TTT2 at all, I just hop online, so I won't be as good as I was in t5/t6 when i played everyday and had no job.

PS. SilverBack would man handle a Grizzly. They can bench 4600 lbs.....
And they are much quicker. One lightning fast hay maker and the bear is done for.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Just finished listening. Thanks for the shout out 16bit. I loved the Brady soundboard at the end and it really did sound like when Brady was on the show.

IKizzLE a grizzly bear would kill a gorilla. They have about 200lbs on them and have giant claws on all their paws. Gorillas are bad ass but a bear would destroy it.

I would like to see a semi regular return of the show. It was very amusing, though I really wish you guys had talked a little more about the crazyness on TYM lately. Not to stir up drama or anything but just to hear about it.

Oh and K7 dude, come on, that was your grandma. I can't believe you told that story. I almost died from embarrassment just listening to it.

You guys need to do another show if for no other reason than to finally have Wafflez on the show. I feel guilty because I was the one that entered his name on the stream as GGA Toilet, though I wasn't the one that came up with the name. Tommy you need to prove you are a man now that you are in college and defend yourself! Call everyone a dick and don't hold back. I'm picturing something like this:

Edit: go to 2:04 I tried to link directly to that part but I guess time links don't work on embedded video.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Spectacular as usual. It would be awesome to do something like a quarterly show to recap the state of the game and community? You guys do realize that this show was/is half the lifeblood of MK9, right? You guys left an unfillable void when you left.

PS Guess I'll be seeing everyone online for TTT2. And unlike MK9 the online isn't a joke! Lili/Sebastian for the win come October 9th. TOM BRADY I'M COMIN' FOR YOU.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
I listened to this at work and I'm only halfway in sadly but I really like it!

Sure I might've got called out and you guys voiced your opinion. Honestly I totally respect it we just see differently on an issue that is already sorted out since I was in the minority. Keep up the good work and I hope I get the chance to travel and meet some of you guys soon!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
nice show guys

K7L33THA you going to post the brady soundboard for the kommunity to use?
its needs to be made into a phone app also lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
nice show guys

K7L33THA you going to post the brady soundboard for the kommunity to use?
its needs to be made into a phone app also lol
Only reason I haven't posted it, is cuz its not in the actual flash format like most soundboards. Its essentially a program called Autoboard, that I edited in custom sounds/layout. So Its a bunch of files. I could put them in Rar I suppose and people could just extract them into a folder.

Oh thanks for all the feedback guys. My favorite part of doing these is always reading people's comments. Without our fans, we'd just be 3 dudes who play games talking on skype.