What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 21 with vVv REO (Featuring Tom Brady and Pig of the Hut)

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I honestly think his biggest "black mark" with the community is the comment he made to Shujinkydink after he won. That and I guess to some of the community it is a sin to want to play another game more than MK.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
nono K7, justin being on the show is gonna be hype as fuck, you cant take him away now hes been mentioned :p

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
I almost choked I was laughing so hard, that is brilliant. Whoever came up with that idea, and whoever put that video together, both deserve some sort of medal.
Those would both be me. Obviously I couldn't have conceived the idea nor could I have made the video without inspiration from both 16-Bit and SwiftTomHanks.

I'm glad the video has gotten some exposure in the MK community because I had reasons for making it beyond eliciting laughter. Of course, being WNBA means I have to meet my trolling quota; however, I also wanted to make light of all the feuding that's been going on in this community as of late. I figured it'd be nice to have a reminder that all this excessive feuding, which could potentially put a strain on the community, really shouldn't be taken too seriously.

As the cultured intellectuals of the fighting game community, we can't be seen getting into fist fights on stream like those Marvel animals.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
To Hell w/ wong, he doesn't respect us or our game, why glorify him with a KTP bc hes got "good general fg fundamentals" and wants our tourney money? You think wakeupSRK would have CDjr or REO? At least make sure its not one big capcom/EG plug.

But on a side note that end song was hot, what was it?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
To Hell w/ wong, he doesn't respect us or our game, why glorify him with a KTP bc hes got "good general fg fundamentals" and wants our tourney money? You think wakeupSRK would have CDjr or REO? At least make sure its not one big capcom/EG plug.

But on a side note that end song was hot, what was it?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Justin Wong would be Great to have on the KTP show. Adds hype, connects us more w his fans, and keeps him connected more w us as he looks to play in more mk9 tourneys

HUGE SIDE NOTE: Yesterday I was listening to the pod cast, my wife walked in the computer area and the first thing she heard was "TRASH BITCH"

Her response was GOLD

She asked "How long are you going to be watching tom on stream today?"

I just started laughing cause she just knew.......that was Tom Brady

Flagg

Noob
That was a great Podcast but I had to cut it short about 20 mins from the end, TB's passive aggressive rants were starting to grate my ears.

Matix218

Get over here!
Best episode yet. REO should really be a regular on KTP. Between slips, 16bit, reo and K7 that show was hilarious and super entertaining/informative. Good stuff guys, definitely consider having REO on as a regular or semi regular!

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
with the zombie thing, gotta have the girl tourney players on your squad. No one chose goldfishkeeper, whats her name or Mr. Mileena. The girls would be my first choice lol. Sorry Pboard and Brady I don't see how you could contribute lol.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
blehhhhhhhh, I have been messing with Cage and Kenshi the last few weeks and now I start the podcast and hear NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO HAVE TO PICK UP CAGE AND KENSHI...bleh even though it is probably true.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Those would both be me. Obviously I couldn't have conceived the idea nor could I have made the video without inspiration from both 16-Bit and SwiftTomHanks.

I'm glad the video has gotten some exposure in the MK community because I had reasons for making it beyond eliciting laughter. Of course, being WNBA means I have to meet my trolling quota; however, I also wanted to make light of all the feuding that's been going on in this community as of late. I figured it'd be nice to have a reminder that all this excessive feuding, which could potentially put a strain on the community, really shouldn't be taken too seriously.

As the cultured intellectuals of the fighting game community, we can't be seen getting into fist fights on stream like those Marvel animals.
A win **slam** A MAJOR **slam** WIN **slam**

That trip was priceless. Shoutouts to Osu 16 Bit s hand slams