What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 21 with vVv REO (Featuring Tom Brady and Pig of the Hut)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
One of the most elite MK9 players joins the podcast this week. The Kabal master, vVv REO discusses his MLG 2nd place win and his experience at the tournament. We get in depth on game mechanics and counter picking, and why you should have a team of characters ready for battle. PLUS a special callout segment featuring Tom Brady and Pig of the Hut discussing the NFG ranking system that you do not want to miss. One of our biggest shows to date! Enjoy...Ooooosh wheeeez.

Download Mp3: http://www.2shared.com/audio/IFKpid6X/KTP21e.html

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kombattomb
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kombattomb

Attachments

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
pig of the hut discussing the rank system? finally, we'll get the answers we been waiting for

(that was not meant as a putdown towards the show)

Medina4life

Media Master
Yay!! I can't believe I get excited each time there is a new podcast.. You guys are a fantastic job with this <3

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I listened to the entire thing last night, fantastic, I think the best one yet.

A few points, you had REO on for how many hours and not one Mexican joke!? Love the new theme, props to Tolkeen. I thought REO was trolling the whole time he was talking about Curbo being a big threat at MLG and was making fun of the online warrior but it sounds like he really feared he'd lose to the kid. I loved the now weekly Tommy Wafflez mention, just have him on already.

Pig and Tom were so damn amusing. There were so many times that I think Pig was speechless on how to respond to the strange shit Brady was saying.

K7L33THA was the final segment after the music true? Will that really be your next guest?

CD jr

Noob
Riu 48 couldn't switch to sonya because he uses a different pad for her, he was afraid of getting in trouble with the referees if he switched the pads. his pad for kitana is good to do instant fans and is no good for sonya because of inputs shorcuts on this game, hope they change how easy moves are execute on this game, it affects high level playing

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Riu 48 couldn't switch to sonya because he uses a different pad for her, he was afraid of getting in trouble with the referees if he switched the pads. his pad for kitana is good to do instant fans and is no good for sonya because of inputs shorcuts on this game, hope they change how easy moves are execute on this game, it affects high level playing
Riu48 told me this last night too... I say he should have switched pads and whatever if the refs yell at him then oh well... Riu48's Sonya would have beaten PL... Im pretty confident in that.

But regardless if RIU48 would have beaten PL then we wouldnt have gotten the CDjr vs PL fight which would have been :(

Im really happy Riu made a few thousand bucks! :)

Maxter

Noob
Riu48 told me this last night too... I say he should have switched pads and whatever if the refs yell at him then oh well... Riu48's Sonya would have beaten PL... Im pretty confident in that.

But regardless if RIU48 would have beaten PL then we wouldnt have gotten the CDjr vs PL fight which would have been :(

Im really happy Riu made a few thousand bucks! :)
Yah it is a fact, he always brings his 2 pads and adapters when he is playing here home and VSM, this is not an excuse, i'm pretty sure he would have blown up PL with sonya no doubt about it

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
This podcast is the best one yet, considering I'm only 18 minutes in and 16bit has already said ''I gotta drop Kitana man''...

This is the shit me and F0xy have been saying for along time, and the VSM guys all get it too.

Excellent shit Reo.

Zoning is over rated, a projectile on chip is 2%, if you get in for a 3 hit block string plus JIP, your getting 6-7%, finally I am hearing what I have always known was right.

Reactions: REO

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Thank you REO for talking about Kenshi's close range, and especially his D3. I said that move was good back in my original science video, and it's finally being seen. It gets him out of a lot of situations, especially since it can be canceled to Spirit Charge.

Reactions: REO