What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 21 with vVv REO (Featuring Tom Brady and Pig of the Hut)

Tolkeen

/wrists
noo.. I don't remember seeing that one bud, I'm sorry :( Too many off stream matches were at the same time.

Also, Osu 16 Bit , here is your video
I almost choked I was laughing so hard, that is brilliant. Whoever came up with that idea, and whoever put that video together, both deserve some sort of medal.

sn1kzZe

Noob
the Chris G bashing needs to stop.

1. He plays many games, I'd like to see you try the same and get same results.
2. When he played actively he placed high, if he kept playing he would just get better like the rest of you.

comparing different times of the game is ridiculous, you were ALL at the same level back then.

Other than that i loved the podcast, 16bits frustration about this game, I can listen to it for hours D:

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I listened to the entire thing last night, fantastic, I think the best one yet.

A few points, you had REO on for how many hours and not one Mexican joke!? Love the new theme, props to Tolkeen. I thought REO was trolling the whole time he was talking about Curbo being a big threat at MLG and was making fun of the online warrior but it sounds like he really feared he'd lose to the kid. I loved the now weekly Tommy Wafflez mention, just have him on already.

Pig and Tom were so damn amusing. There were so many times that I think Pig was speechless on how to respond to the strange shit Brady was saying.

K7L33THA was the final segment after the music true? Will that really be your next guest?
Yup. Justin Wong is next. Maybe we should accept fan questions?

Gimmick

Noob
you should get justin and sabin for the next podcast. That would be an epic podcast if you can pull that off :)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
you should get justin and sabin for the next podcast. That would be an epic podcast if you can pull that off :)
Sabin has said he's interested, its just a matter of all of our schedules. I doubt he will be on the next one with Wong, but hopefully we'll get him on soon.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah Arturo is always welcome. Blow up his twitter demanding he make time for KTP.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
So if you guys are getting Wong on the podcast, are yous gonna try to talk about SFxT and SFIV?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Has any tournament ever thought of eliminating the ''winner stays on the character'' rule, and therefor counter picking will not be so prominent, especially with the Hidden select option in MK.

Garasky

Noob
Regarding the talk of projectiles, I'm sure over 80% of the ppl that plays online still have problem with getting zoned out. Maybe we just all scrubs on top of that there are lags.

My favorite zombie movie is Dawn of the Dead remake!

For the record, I'd extremely disagree that the stream's quality doesn't matter as much as the treatment of players. Crappy Stream could result in less viewers/interested players. Which results in less revenue for MLG and results in MLG being more likely to drop MK. And not to be a doomsayer here, but if MK players start abandoning community events for MLG and then MLG drops it, MK will have less to go back to (As community tournies will put MK on more backburner status (for example, if MK isn't an EVO game))

@Sabin's doing his best on these things. But it DOES matter. A lot.