What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 14 with Hitoshura

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Or you could download the mp3 and put it on your ipod or whatever. It is literally the only way I can listen.
Yeah, I'm just trying to help in the youtube aspect. You can actually make decent youtube money these days. As long as you have viewers and you're partnered.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I never have seen any of these podcasts, are they seriously 4 hours long? You guys need to make them 30 minutes for each video, then release them like 1 day at a time or something. Like, it can still be 4 hours, but make it over 8 videos. Just do pt1-pt8. This will help you in a lot of areas. More people will watch it, you'll get more views since there's more videos, and the people who have limited free time will be more likely to be able to see them. Also, are you guys partners on youtube?
Hmm thats not a bad Idea. I could segment them into hour long vids and release one a day or something. Let me know if people are interested in this. I'm trying to get YT partner.

We used to have to upload like 20 vids in 10 min segments and people seemed annoyed. I'm open to whatever makes it easier for ppl. Just say your opinions in our show threads or PM me.

Finished the newest show with Tom Brady, you DO NOT want to miss it :)

Altaire

Noob
I don't see why it needs to be segmented, and personally, I like to listen to it all in one go. I just put it on in the background while I'm doing whatever around my room, especially when I'm just practicing MK/Soul Calibur/whatever. If the length is an issue, you could just listen to it a half hour at a time.

Also, as Konqrr suggested, you can just download the mp3 and put it on your ipod. That works just as well.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Oh, hey, I missed some of these.

I would put my head in a fucking furnace before it ever passes through your doorway again. It's actually because of that "he said, she said" stuff that I say this.

I'm hesitant to believe we're all grownups here, by the way, because I know what you and your boy Chance say about me behind my back (and the utterly depressing frequency with which it happens).

"Lots of dick riders"? And who, pray tell, are these dick riders? I suggest you get your tongue out of your cheek and speak up about that.

I don't give a shit about Dink vs. Hito, that's their issue. I have my own issue with Dink, for reasons that I should think are obvious by now, and I am acting on them.

Don't tell me to "go make some money" as if it's really that easy. Do me a real solid favor, and go to expedia.ca. Look up the cost for a round trip flight from Calgary to, say, Philly, or Cleveland, or Atlanta. Add around $200 to that for food, accommodations and entry fees. Please, by all means, tell me how you expect me to come up with that so readily.

Being that it costs so much to travel, I lined up three major tournaments to go to this, Evo included. One of them was WB, and another was Toryuken. I found out in early December that I may not be able to get the time off for WB, as my vacation time would be overlapping with someone else's, and I already announced that. When I found out I couldn't go for certain, I booked off the week of Powerup instead. My plan is to go to Powerup, Toryuken, and possibly ECT if it's in any way feasible. Don't tell me to just snap my fingers and go to a major tournament as if it's really so easy, because unless you decide you want to start sponsoring me, it isn't happening. You can wait. It'll give you all the more time to talk about me behind my back in the interim, anyhow.
no?