What's new

Kombat Pack Trailer August 21st + Leak LOL!

In a surprisingly open move, NRS put out a mini-trailer for a "kombat pack" trailer, opening up with a barrage of angry Twitter comments about the silence.

Finally, we got a date. Thanks for telling us the date, that's what we wanted to know. A roadmap would pretty swell too, but we'll take what we can get.

This exclusive Sonya skin will release with Nightwolf on August 13th!

Last edited:

Comments

Do you guys there's a chance for them to show us the other pack (Fujin, Sheeva, etc) or at least a glimpse of it? Or is it too soon?

Do you guys there's a chance for them to show us the other pack (Fujin, Sheeva, etc) or at least a glimpse of it? Or is it too soon?
Hell nah. At the pace NRS is working, we're even lucky if they give us gameplay of the DLC pack tomorrow. I really hope so because we waited so long but if they only give us a trailer with no gameplay whatsoever, that REALLY shows how much they plan on stretching content out by calling it "Years of support"

REMINDER! WE GET THE TRAILER TOMORROW!

Final predictions. Who do you think will be the final guest characters? Do you believe the leak to be 100% accurate? Or you think it might be different people. Lets discuss ;)
Yep... 100% accurate.

But I‘m betting we’ll only see the first 6 tomorrow. We won’t see Joker, Fujin, or Sheeva yet. Probably not until next year.

So the dlc pack trailer is coming out a week after the 2nd dlc character comes out? Hard to get excited for something so ass backwards. Announce a balance patch
they balanced patched practically yesterday

maybe if they make 365 slightly different versions of the game and just cycle them daily so the game stays fresh?

heavy mixups on leap year

Stuff has been spoiled since April, let's not kid ourselves.

I played Kano and Joker in MK vs DC, looks like I'm doing the same in MK 11.

Can't wait for Spawn, T-800 and Sindel. Joker looks cool too.
I don't know how anyone hasn't realized Arnold was in yet? His voice is on Shangs back throw for crying out loud.

I'm hoping we get KP2 in the next year.
Cyrax, Mileena, Reptile, Ermac, Tanya, Kenshi, Fujin and Tremor have my vote for KP2 Returning characters.

Man, no wonder they been so quiet. This is sad.
I would love to hear the reasoning behind this?

Its 6 characters over a year(plus skins and shit), this is what was promised from day 1 of the kombat pack being on sale. Does it suddenly shock you that its exactly what was advertised?

I would love to hear the reasoning behind this?

Its 6 characters over a year(plus skins and shit), this is what was promised from day 1 of the kombat pack being on sale. Does it suddenly shock you that its exactly what was advertised?
My reasoning that it's sad how long it's gonna take to get these characters?