What's new

Kombat Pack Trailer August 21st + Leak LOL!

In a surprisingly open move, NRS put out a mini-trailer for a "kombat pack" trailer, opening up with a barrage of angry Twitter comments about the silence.

Finally, we got a date. Thanks for telling us the date, that's what we wanted to know. A roadmap would pretty swell too, but we'll take what we can get.

This exclusive Sonya skin will release with Nightwolf on August 13th!

Last edited:

Comments

Holy shit Spawn in March. Really hope all those dates are fucked or NRS has actually 100% lost their minds. Imagine announcing DLC 7 months in advance after youve been teasing it for 2 and its been leaked for 3-4. Lawd this game gon die fast. Inb4 no second EVO.

Holy shit Spawn in March. Really hope all those dates are fucked or NRS has actually 100% lost their minds. Imagine announcing DLC 7 months in advance after youve been teasing it for 2 and its been leaked for 3-4. Lawd this game gon die fast. Inb4 no second EVO.
It will actually be fine in the future lol don't be fucking ridiculous, this is mortal kombat. Even when MKX was "dead" it still had more people playing it online than SFV.

We get dates. That's all I ever wanted.

Now, the real question is … was Ash taken out because the deal flopped? He got switched to KP2 because of the Joker movie? Or simply to not make Campbell look like an asshole when he tweeted about the leak being false and then being called out three months later (and give weight to the 'they approached me after the leak' excuse?

Shame on you NRS for crunching your employees, you scum!

What, I have to wait to get my washed up has been 90's superhero guest character? I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE NRS

get fucking real guys
Lmao Guarantee Spawn sells more than Sindel and Nightwolf. If he's washed up that must make them trash right? Stop strawmanning people who want one of the most requested guest characters in NRS history. Just because they want him doesn't mean they support crunch time

Last edited:
It will be Geras' brother Beras.

Sarah Connor isn't exactly known for violently murdering humans.
I think it will be a special cyber initiative Arnie model with bones, organs and brain.
Kinda like Alien fit in universe with Tarkatan blades. Or he will just have all that with no explanation.
Beras omd

November 26th for Sindel? Terminator before Sindel? But Sindel was teased with Nightwolf...she should be next.... :confused: I gotta wait...over 3 months, geez...practically all of November, gah. :eek:

And Spawn in March....that's a looong ways away.

And someone should tell NRS they can do something different than the painted on smile design for Joker. Don't let Suicide Squad make people think ya can't go back to the non-painted design. :p

Don't know about you guys, but this pack looks siiick. Yes Spawn is in march, because a character every two months, remember? Now, will people care about him then I don't know, but I'm a fan and I sure as hell will. And trust me, he's gonna look sick and Sindel funs will be really healous.

He looks kinda like that guy from the show Gotham.
He'll probably have an older skin.
I have a love hate relationship with Gotham's Joker. I thought it was pretty great but I can't dismiss the notion that Batman was already accomplished and successful when the Joker originally showed up. It's a very different take on the story.

I'll smash my fingers with Shao Kahn's hammer the next time I pre-order a DLC pack from NRS not knowing exactly what's in it and when. Terminator is kinda kool with Arnold and it makes sense to release it for the new movie. Sindel in November? It's okay. Then a friggin two months lay off again??! SPAWN IS THE LAST?! IN MARCH?! GTFO! If Joker has absolutely nothing to do with the new movie he's the biggest waste on the DLC roster and the only reason I couldn't care less about him now than before because I couldn't care less about him in the first place.

Spawn was the first announced DLC, so he should be a Christmas present at the bare minimum. Instead he's the last. I'll remember and vote with my wallet after this BS when KP 2 is announced.

I'm soooooo excited to see the trailer now...

I hate the time frame for them, but I get it... Also, I'm super excited for all of them.

I love terminator and Arnold...
I love Sindel...
I mained Joker in MKvDCU...
Spawn? <3

So for me, it kinda makes sense that Spawn is taking so long when you think about it. In Soulcalibur 2, Spawn was missing his most iconic piece which was his Cape because of how unbelievably hard it would have been to animated and actually make look good. So it became an ax and that was that. So, odds are since NRS is almost certainly rendering the cape in all its glory that this is gonna take a LOT of time. They already established that DLC was more spread out in general in this game so that's not even surprising either. I think the wait times will ensure that when these characters come out, they look as good as we expect them to cuz so far with Nightwolf and Shang Tsung, the DLC look PHOENOMINAL. Waiting sucks sure but I dont doubt that the wait for Spawn will be worth. In the meantime ARNOLD LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD, GAHHHH.

I don't believe that leak, I don't fucking believe it. I'll wait to watch the trailer, but no this can't be true. Where's Ash Fucking Williams ???